3x Fiery Torch

2x Tierno

2x Ultra Ball

Energy

4x Burning Energy

11x Fire Energy

[spoiler=Notes]

Wash everything in the cleansing fire!

So me posting this (again) has been a long time coming. The original deck had problems during its original conception, one of those problems being "Lysandre's Trump Card"...which I didn't know was banned at the moment. HOWEVER!! Our beloved, Spinda (Spinny at the current moment), helped me out with the ideas for cards. So without further ado...here's the premise behind my Fire deck!

The main Pokémon to be using is Torchic with the Omega Barrage skill. This way, it can attack twice with "Flare Bonus" to allow for draw power and even "Claw" OR even two "Claw" in a row. This deck needs you to get out your main Pokémon: Blaziken out quickly. The Rare Candy helps with that, but if you can't, do your best to work your way up to the top.

Now, while Blaziken is one of the main attackers of the deck, Delphox is there as a support (but if need be, you can use it in attack due to its move "Blaze Ball" which does does 50+ along with 20 more for each Fire Energy attached to the Pokémon. But, Delphox is here for keeping a consistent hand size with Mystical Fire, replenishing your hand until you have six. But it doesn't stop here. The newest addition being Delphox BREAK allows for more set up. Allows you to search your deck and place an Fire Energy and attach it to a Pokémon. And note it doesn't say "Basic Energy"...meaning BREAK Skill -> Grab Burning Energy -> Equip to Blaziken.

As for recycling cards, this currently has Blacksmith for Energy (minus Burning Energy which can be self recycled by use in combination with Blaziken) and the Sacred Ash for adding 5 Pokémon back into your deck. It's Lysandre's Trump but on a smaller scale.

Yay a comment!! xD

Needs more draw support.  Why run Tierno when you could run Sycamore?  Sycamore could accelerate your blacksmiths.  

Draw support, we actually have plenty of it (at least imo):

• Torchic with Omega Barrage -> Move: Flare Bonus
  • Fiery Torch
  • Tierno

Speaking of Tierno, only reason I feel running that one rather than Sycamore is the mainly the discard payment. Say if you will, you have a plan working in your hand that you don't exactly want to get rid of via Sycamore, Tierno is the better alternative to that.

As for accelerating my Blacksmiths, that's mainly what Torchic and Fiery Torch are for.

Also, I originally ran the Stadium Scorched Earth which also helped with draw power, however I switched it out with the Delphox BREAK.

Archived