Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer: Hot tech, or HOTTEST tech?

Guest Chaos Pudding

ds7e9.png

Seriously, I'm starting to include this thing in every deck I run. It's a bit more open than Oppression, especially if your deck needs to Special Summon also.

Only difficulty is if you end up using its effect against yourself. Such as if your opponent activates Return From the Different Dimension. Then all of the cards you rid of with his effect are going to be schooling you.

If your opponent runs RftDD, your opponent would have removed those cards himself and schooled you anyway.

Only difficulty is if you end up using its effect against yourself. Such as if your opponent activates Return From the Different Dimension. Then all of the cards you rid of with his effect are going to be schooling you.

If your opponent runs RftDD' date=' your opponent would have removed those cards himself and schooled you anyway.

[/quote']

I remember this one SJC duel I read where the opponent was going to lose, as he didn't get his monsters removed from play like he needed, but then the other guy removed his two monsters that he needed to be removed (thinking the opponent might use something like Premature Burial or Monster Reborn), and Special Summoned them next turn to win.

Archived