Spinny's Music Stuff

Spinny

Welcome to Spinny's music thread! Basically a blog but w/e you guys can talk about the music too and share opinions!

So, i think i'll separate it up a bit into categories with each post so let's start

[spoiler= Something i'm currently enjoying a lot]

I really love this song, phildel's voice is so elegant and graceful. Really soothing to listen to I wish this could be in the background of every moment of my life to be honest, some of her more recent music is a bit weird such as "Holes in you coffin" but even then she just pulls it off really well.

[spoiler= New song that came out recently]

As you can see this came out fairly recently (1-2 days ago) and i'm currently liking it. In contrast to the above song this one has quite deep lyrics that can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. Not sure about the dance moves but hey, whatever floats your boat. The break where it starts in a different voice is very weird to me though. Kinda unsure about the song but after a good few listens i think it's solid at the very least.

Feel free to also give opinions!

Might update with more, if I put it up the same day i'll just edit the post, if it's on another day i'll make a fresh post, let's go!

Archived