Blazblue Central Fiction Japanese Voices Only

Astro Dude

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/188991-blazblue-central-fiction/74213308/859864160

https://www.change.org/p/aksys-games-support-the-dub-for-blazblue-central-fiction

This is for any fan of the Blazblue franchise who wants Central Fiction dubbed. There are petitions all over the net to get it dubbed. Sign them, and please, get this dubbed. The first three were dubbed, we can only hope the fourth one gets dubbed too. 

FOOL!

It worked for other Fighting games as there is a story. Look back on Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The DBZ fighters, Naruto Shippuden games. THese had dubs. And the net is in an uproar about this since the first three games were dubbed. Heck Patrick Seitz, the voice of Ragna, even complained about this. That is respect.

First plz dub Revelator we already had Sign dubbed plox Arc are our sales not gud enuf???????

Like you just need to get the Sign crew and like 5 other voices (dizzy was in sign's story mode so she already has an English actor, same with Johnny. Therefore they should only need the 4 new characters and Baiken (and robo-ky I guess))

I've never played a BlazBlue game in Japanese.

Hell, I don't think I've played most games in Japanese. 
It's not really a choice I make consciously. I was fine with the Japanese Tagforce 6. I guess it just never clicks in my mind to swap to the Japanese voices. Especially when a download is involved in getting the Japanese voices.

That being said, after fighting some people in BB enough, some voices are better dubbed and others are better just being Japanese, imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Also we dunno if Baiken is confirmed. I'd rather Robo-Ky since I wanna see Dogura Robo-Ky in the Xrd era but I'll deal with Testament or Zappa.

No she isn't confirmed, but she's in the story and is voice acted, along with Robo-Ky. Therefore a dub would need voice actors for the pair regardless of whether or not they become playable.

Michelle Ruff is a good Carl. Would Aksys really throw that away just to get thre game out early. This is just like what happened to an episode of Louie Mond III in Animation Runner Kuromi 2: no dub just to get it to stores on time. A necessary evil that is totally UN-necessary.

Would you still buy CF if there wasn't a dub though?

Archived