Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice Released

Astro Dude

Well, we americans finally get Phoenix Wright Spirit of Justice.

Zslyser already has case 1 done.

[spoiler case 1]

English version makes more sense of everything:

• The guard turned out to be a thief
  • The rock guy was the head monk.
  • The head monk framed the kid cause he didn't want to be caught as a murderer.

And a bonus for some, with case 2...

Trucy Wright, who has been silent since Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, finally speaks. And she is voiced by Kira Buckland.

https://www.facebook.com/kiravoices/?fref=ts

The post says it all.

Anyway, what do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

So I've finished the game aside from the DLC case which I'll do later.

[spoiler=spoilers]

What a fantastic game. Everything in the game was fun, but this might be my favorite in the series even only taking into account the final case. It was just so intense with such crazy twists. The stuff with Amara being alive, Dhurke being dead all along (after taking three shots to the chest and still going, what a badass), Ga'ran not having any spiritual powers, it was incredible. 6-5 is definitely the greatest case in the series to me, I can't believe they managed to top Dual Destinies' final case.

And with Apollo staying in Khura'in it feels like we've reached an end of sorts to his saga, like how the first trilogy was all about Phoenix. Though there was that tease at the end with Thalassa/Lamiror, maybe the truth about Apollo/Trucy will actually get addressed in the next game. Speaking of the next game, I really hope we get more of a focus on Athena. She wasn't used much this time around and I'd really like to see her development as a rookie lawyer, and her interactions with Simon were fun.

My favorite character is Rayfa, her development was great and she had top notch animations. I also always enjoy hearing Brina Palencia's voice acting. Dhurke was also amazing, we only knew him for one case but when I learned he was dead all along it was heartbreaking, he was such a good character.

I also really enjoyed how the investigation portions went this time around. In the first 4 games it was such a chore to go through, and while Dual Destinies was a step in the right direction it ended up making them far too linear. Spirit of Justice had a nice middle ground in that aspect.

Archived