What is Synchro?

I was making some cards for my set when I noticed a new card type called Synchro. I clicked on it and pushed Generate to discover it was a completely white card. Can somebody please clarify on to what this new card type is, and what kind of cards to use it for?

Thanks.

-Whit3 :D

Have you not heard of them?

A new type of monster card called a Synchro monster has been created in Japan and they will be released in english later on in the year / next year some time.

They have a white card base.

They exist in the Extra Deck which is the renamed and limited Fusion Deck.

Theres plenty of internet sites which contain info on them ^_^

Synchros are a new type of Monster used in the new Yugioh anime. It goes in the Fusion (now Extra) deck. To summon it, send the required Tuner Monster from your field to the Graveyard along with enough monsters to match or surpass the level of the Synchro Monster.

Oh' date=' thanks guys and no this is the first time I had heard of them. Ill run a search on them. Plus, they kind of seem like Ritual Monsters to me.

[/quote']

Ya you summon them a little like ritual monsters, but they are somewhat different :?

Don’t forget that the Star Levels of the monsters being used have to exactly equal the Star Level of the Synchro Monster. Writing “1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)” is the best way to write the cost for high level monsters, but some of the more powerful Synchro Monster monsters will most likely to be level 4, 5, or 6, making it harder to Synchro Summon. Tuner Monsters so far don’t go over level 3.

Archived