Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (PSMD)

Urayne

I've yet to finish it, but the good thing about this is that it isn't another gates to infinity. That one was bad, imo. It was interesting, but ditching the hunger mechanic was something I was not a fan of.

Anyways, I like this game. I like the different continents system, and i like the emeras too. What I don't like is that you can only have 1 of each poke, max 2 in some cases. But in this case this game is 2 steps forward 1 step back, so still ahead.

ditching the hunger mechanic

OH sheet

I forgot that was a mechanic in Mystery Dungeon.

Good on them for getting rid of it. I hated it. :>

I've had interest in getting this in the back of my mind but have yet to pull the trigger so idk if I ever will.

OH s***

I forgot that was a mechanic in Mystery Dungeon.

Good on them for getting rid of it. I hated it. :>

I've had interest in getting this in the back of my mind but have yet to pull the trigger so idk if I ever will.

Hun no they ditched the hunger mechanic in Gates to Infinity. It's in this one.

Without the hunger mechanic, the games are just too easy imo

Hun no they ditched the hunger mechanic in Gates to Infinity. It's in this one.

Without the hunger mechanic, the games are just too easy imo

awww

They should have just made the mons in the dungeon harder. I remember the original games being tough even without the hunger.

I really wish the 'tutorial' part of the game went by faster. I understand for people new to the games it probably helped a lot (Even if Poke's in Dungeons seem way more tanky/damaging than in the pre 3DS installments), but it just dragged on for waaaaay too long before you could actually start doing missions. Like 3 bosses or something? 

Archived