Crappest Card

Anyways, just off the subject of Weird Tributes? What do you think is the crapest card in the WHOLE game

I reckon its fusionist, i just wanna stab it, cause its a waste of a fusion and its not over 1000 ATK or DEF and no effect either

Theres only an upside to it, and thats because it fuses again... into Rare Fish, with 1500 ATK...

FusionistLOB-EN-R.jpg

You got to remember most fusions didn't break the 1500 ATK boundary which is also the same for Effect and Vanilla monsters back when it was "Legend Of The Blue Eyes" some cards like red skull bird that was a 1550 for 4 star was lucky when it came to going over 1500 attack, for instance a Battle Ox a 1700 attack point card back then was consider this day in ages "Genetic Warwolf" the 2000/100 vanilla monster practically everyone uses for beaters.

Yeah, Thousand Eyes Restrict was actually one of the best cards in the game, but that was a long time ago.

I agree though, fusionist is pretty worthless. Except for metamorphosis... but even then, there are more powerful LV3 fusions.

Dancing Elf is the worst card. It has 1 star, 300 ATK, 200 DEF, has no effect, and I'm 99% its not part of a (good) fusion.

Also, Thousand Eyes Idol could be considered the worst card ever, only because Thousand Eyes Restrict has been banned. Jar Robber is pointless because Pot of Greed is banned. Gryphon Wing is pointless because Harpie's Feather Duster is bannned. White Hole and Anti-Raigeki are pointless because Dark Hole and Raigeki are banned.

Edit:

Mine is Winged Kuriboh LV10 it has only 200 atk and 300 def.

How is Winged Kuriboh bad? Its effect is awesome.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Transcendent Wings". By Tributing this face-up card on your side of the field, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monster(s). You can only activate this effect during your opponent's Battle Phase

Also, this must be the 3rd or 4th "Worst/Crappest Card" topic I've seen on this forum.

Dancing Elf is the worst card. It has 1 star' date=' 300 ATK, 200 DEF, has no effect, and I'm 99% its not part of a (good) fusion.

Also, Thousand Eyes Idol could be considered the worst card ever, only because Thousand Eyes Restrict has been banned. Jar Robber is pointless because Pot of Greed is banned. Gryphon Wing is pointless because Harpie's Feather Duster is bannned. White Hole and Anti-Raigeki are pointless because Dark Hole and Raigeki are banned.

Edit:

Mine is Winged Kuriboh LV10 it has only 200 atk and 300 def.

How is Winged Kuriboh bad? Its effect is awesome.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Transcendent Wings". By Tributing this face-up card on your side of the field, destroy all face-up Attack Position monsters on your opponent's side of the field and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the combined original ATK of those destroyed monster(s). You can only activate this effect during your opponent's Battle Phase

Also, this must be the 3rd or 4th "Worst/Crappest Card" topic I've seen on this forum.

I know only at least give it a few more atk points to atleast 1000 atk.

It doesn't need any ATK points, you only have it on the field for about a second before you use its effect...

Just use Instant Fusion to summon Fusionist and tribute it' date=' or use Creature Swap. The worst card in the game is Pot of Generosity.

[/quote']

Well it's a good duelist that can make a great combo with such simple cards, I remeber one combo using that gift card trap and megamorph...

Archived