3KFnzWF.jpg

Chronodragon Gear Groovy

G Unit

Grade 4/Triple Drive

+15000

Crit. 1

Gear Chronicle

Gear Dragon/Zodiac Time Beast

[Stride]-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn] Generation Break 2:[Choose a face down card named "Chronodragon Gear Groovy" from your G zone, and turn it face up] If you have a heart card with "Chronojet" in its card name, choose a [AUTO] ability of two face up <Gear Dragon> from your G zone, and this unit gets all of the chosen abilities until end of turn.
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn] Generation Break 3:[soul Blast (1) & Choose a face down card from your G zone, and turn it face up] This unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

-----

The newest evolution the Gear Chronicle unit: Chronojet Dragon!

While in the anime, they showed us the combination of utilizing Chronodragon Nextage and Chronoscommand Dragon's abilities being activated and borrowed by Groovy's skill, its not the ONLY way to do it. While yes, most GC users who run Chronojet will most likely activate the ability of Nextage from this in order to get another attack.

However, you also have the ability and the resources to ANY two Gear Dragons from your G Zone. Just at least make sure you have Chronojet in the heart to get this ability. Otherwise you'll be stuck only getting GB3 and just the +5000 power.

And with this...my soul's evolution of Chronojet Dragon is realized!! xD

Definitely going to be best copying Huenglong and Nextage... And that's about it really. The rest are too situational or require too much G-Zone space to be worth it.

Definitely. However, if you think about it, Warp-Drive might also work.

Get one of those out of the way by use of Metallica, then go for Gear Groovy after Nextage and for GB3, flip another Warp-Drive and boom...ya got Warp-Drive ability plus Nextage. But your probably right about Huenglong being the best copy with Nextage.

Definitely. However, if you think about it, Warp-Drive might also work.

Get one of those out of the way by use of Metallica, then go for Gear Groovy after Nextage and for GB3, flip another Warp-Drive and boom...ya got Warp-Drive ability plus Nextage. But your probably right about Huenglong being the best copy with Nextage.

Can't use Warp Drive because it's only AUTO abilities, Warp-Drive is an ACT.

Can't use Warp Drive because it's only AUTO abilities, Warp-Drive is an ACT.

...And this is why I need to re-read card abilities...

STILL!! This is good cause if you didn't tell me that, I probably would've looked stupid when I tried it. Regardless, I suppose you would be right that Nextage would be the defining element in Groovy combo.

Currently the only other options aside from Nextage are:

• Chronoscommand
  • Huenglong

Archived