Machine Queen.

Is it me or do you like machines? Also i do agree. A machine queen would be cool. There also could be a machine master Which is a fusion on Machine king and machine gueen. Do you agree with that?

Thanks' date='

Basherbelding11

[/quote']

For Basherbelding11. You're welcome. And neat idea. You should make that "Machine Master Card, after all, this is Yu-Gi-Oh card Maker. You can make it.

Machine King? What are you talking about? There is no page on en.wikipedia.org with the name "Machine King". Please tell me what you are talking about.

(That means wrong forum' date=' should be in Yu-gi-oh TCG)

[/quote']

For Exiro. Oh. I'll have to post this again in the right category. I just wanted your opinion on this thread.

Lolz

No-one'd use them if they're weaker

I'd sig it if i could

For raigekii: I said they would have the same effect as their male counterparts. That means Machine Queen Prototype would have the same effect Machine King Prototype, Machine Queen would have the same effect as Machine King and Perfect Machine Queen would have the same effect as Perfect Machine King.

Guest PikaPerson01

Lol, Machine Queen. Machine King sucks, and your idea is to have an identical monster with less attack with an equally sucky effect?

Fail less.

Still bad cards. I would welcome the sight of a Machine Queen' date=' but she/it would have to have a whole new effect. And preferably one that did not deal with ATK.

[/quote']

To The Dark One: How about, add the attack and if this monster attacks a monster in Defense mode the difference between this monsters ATK and the defending monsters DEF counts as direct damage to your opponent's life points. That'll put a spin on things.

Perfect Machine Queen should be created as an equivalent counter part of Perfect Machine King. It makes more sense.

It will be great if the Perfect Machine Queen would have a powerful effect.

For Warrior of hope' date=' Please refer to my reply to The Dark One.

Lol, Machine Queen. Machine King sucks, and your idea is to have an identical monster with less attack with an equally sucky effect?

Fail less.

For Pikaperson: Please refer to my reply to The dark One. I'll add the same effect as those from Dark Driceratops, Phantom Beast - Wild Horn and Elemental Hero Bladedge. Ask yourself, what do hose three cards have in common.

machines have no sex... they're ain't males or females... so why a machine queen??

and what will come next?? machine prince? machine princess? machine count? GOLDAR?!?!

What about Roboyarou, Robolady, Super Roboyarou and Super Robolady?

machines have no sex... they're ain't males or females... so why a machine queen??

and what will come next?? machine prince? machine princess? machine count? GOLDAR?!?!

What about Roboyarou' date=' Robolady, Super Roboyarou and Super Robolady?

[/quote']

see the art carefully, they're not machines, they're cyborgs...

lol asimov...

[/quote']

lol asimov...

*Facepalm* YOUR FIGHTING OVER CARD ART!!! lol sorry had to do that. Also, it would be cool for a machine queen.

[/quote']

lol asimov...

Well you showed me. Also, what if the cards were made from recycled cardboard. Touchee.

down with political correctness

What political correctness?

Archived