Machine Queen.

machines have no sex... they're ain't males or females... so why a machine queen??

and what will come next?? machine prince? machine princess? machine count? GOLDAR?!?!

What about Roboyarou' date=' Robolady, Super Roboyarou and Super Robolady?

[/quote']

see the art carefully, they're not machines, they're cyborgs...

lol asimov...

Well you showed me. Also, what if the cards were made from recycled cardboard. Touchee.

they're still a waste of ink... and that recycled cardboard could be used for things more useful, for example making milk boxes...

Lol' date=' Machine Queen. Machine King sucks, and your idea is to have an identical monster with less attack with an equally sucky effect?

Fail less.

[/quote']

it's "fails even more", fail less makes it sound like its more successful .

Are you suggesting that this would be a bad idea for a card?

Machine Queen? Seems cool with futuristic, silvery body-gadgets. XD.

Hmm, for the effect, I think it should be combo with the Machine King. If the Machine King increases ATK only for itself, them Machine Queen should have the effect of negate the effect/trap/magic for machine, OR increase the machines' ATK. Nah, she'll be a good, supporting Queen for her citizens by then. X]

Okay, that's my opinion. Please tell me if I wronged.

This would be a great idea for a card' date=' but in name only. If it retained Machine King's effect, it shouldn't exist.

[/quote']

It has that and the ability to deal damage, even when a monster is in Defense mode.

I'd get it. The Machine Queen would be slenderly designed. She'd look like one of those hot babes. Top that!

DMG is a hot babe' date=' a machine girl not... deck that!!

[/quote']

What about Harpie Lady, Magician's Valkyria, Fairy's Gift?

Probably' date=' yes they are.

[/quote']

In the immortal words of Mai Valentine: Well that's your opinion.

Machine Queen? Seems cool with futuristic' date=' silvery body-gadgets. XD.

Hmm, for the effect, I think it should be combo with the Machine King. If the Machine King increases ATK only for itself, them Machine Queen should have the effect of negate the effect/trap/magic for machine, OR increase the machines' ATK. Nah, she'll be a good, supporting Queen for her citizens by then. X']

Okay, that's my opinion. Please tell me if I wronged.

I gave her the ability to deal damage to an opponent even if his/her monster is in defense mode. Seemed like an improvement. But I like your idea too.

Even with piercing damage, she wouldn't be particularly notable. She would need, say...negation.

Negate the effect of a Spell or Trap that would remove a Machine-Type monster from the field by paying 1000 Life Points.

Then she could also have the King's effect, or maybe a Chimeratech-esque effect. Give her a base ATK of 3000, But she can attack more for each machine in the Graveyard. Maybe she can attack twice if there are at least 3 machines in the Graveyard, attack 3 times if there are at least 6, 4 times at 9, and 5 times at 12.

I think that would be a lot more useful. It might even give machines another chance, not in the present metagame, but in a good one that lacks the existence of Dark Armed Dragon.

I'd get it. The Machine Queen would be slenderly designed. She'd look like one of those hot babes. Top that!

DMG is a hot babe' date=' a machine girl not... deck that!!

[/quote']

What about Harpie Lady, Magician's Valkyria, Fairy's Gift?

are they machines?? no!! they're cool beauties... show me a machine girl on YUGIOH... (robolady doesn't coun, she's a cyborg...)

Archived