[MTG] Commander 2016 Oct. 27

Flame Dragon

ikrashidiqitheusurper.jpg

Butt lifelink. Um......sure. Don't think this is good as a commander, but likely sweet in some 99s.

magusofthewill.jpg

I like the Magus cards.

yidrismaelstromwielder.jpg

Honestly not shocked by this.

divergenttransformations.jpg

This seems like great Red removal. Good old exile.

seedsofrenewal.jpg

This seems terrible. Green has tons of better ways to rebuy cards.

gripofphyresis.jpg

This is cute.

goblinspymaster.jpg

Also cute.

armoryautomaton.jpg

Armory Automaton

Artifact Creature - Construct

Whenever Armory Automaton enters the battlefield or attacks, attach to it any number of target equipments. (Control of Equipment doesn't change.)

2/2

I missed that this can pick up enemy equipment until I saw the "control doesn't change" text which only makes sense if you can do that. That is really sweet.

thrasiostritonhero.jpg

Thrasios, Triton Hero

GU

Legendary Creature - Merfolk

4: Scry 1, then reveal the top card of your library. If it's a land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped. Otherwise, draw a card.

Partner (You can have two commanders if both have partner.)

1/3

I wouldn't want this as my commander, but the card seems sweet. 4 mana to draw a card is the standard repeatable cost (believe me, I've looked) and this is way better than that.

orzhovadvokist.jpg

This is cool.

Also, Daretti reprint.

Seeds will end up in Rashmi for the same reason Coastal Breach will. It's a slightly-better Restock at the beginning of the game, but getting the cost discount is all that matters.

Yidris looks as nasty as expected, but I don't think he's as good as everyone's making him out to be. He can empty your hand really quickly, and that's bad when people start dropping answers.

4172RXJ8DG_EN.png

One more for the road, btw. And this one just oozes flavor.

Archived