Star Era

Astro Dude

For about a year now, I've been playing a game on Facebook called Star Era. Wonderful story, interesting gameplay and fantastic music.

Players get to choose one of three colleges:

• Dragonale (Red)
  • Skyrage (Yellow)
  • Godef (Blue)

You also get to pick your assistant.

The story is a bit short, but traversing to get new cards is all worth it. But good luck trying to get all of them. Especially 5 star and 6 star cards.

Me? I picked Dragonale for Mina, the top student there. But if you're new, prepare to spend a lot of time trying to get a rare evo card. These would be six-star cards that are actually 7 star cards just with 1 star missing.

What's more, every 20 days, new events show up where you can get 5 star cards. Some of these cards are Infecors. Not bad cards mind you. And the more infectors you fight, the stronger they become. You may even encounter a Berserk infector after beating a normal one. They are much stronger.

If you have time and money for it, this is an online game for you. For more information visit the Star Era wiki or go to facebook.com/starera.

Played it for a little bit while Shadowverse was in a lull. It's just Valkyrie Crusade reskinned. 

Well, I played this for a year, still working on my first evolution card.

But did you like it? My current rank is around 230. getting berserk infectors is hard work.

I kinda wish that on players birthdays, they could pick any three Super Rare cards of their choice.

I didn't like Valkyrie Crusade because it was incredibly P2W so coming into Star Era I felt the same and didn't really get invested into it. I literally played it for about an hour and I came to the conclusion "It's Valkyrie Crusade reskinned". You gather Units, make them fight one special Unit or several at a time, and grind and repeat. Yay. So what?

Archived