Claudette (Female Protagonist)

MiracleGhost47

You may or may not remember that a ROM hack is in the works, and I have taken the charge of the lead trainer design. If you do remember, I'm sure you also know about my male protagonist, Clyde. Today, I will showcase Claudette, the female protagonist. Since the player will essentially play as the protagonist, I found it appropriates to make different models and whatnot. After picking out a design we like most, my associate and I present *drum roll*... Claudette's sprite! (Pallet included)

[spoiler=Claudette]Claudett%20V2_zpsaouzircp.png

Like Clyde, this is a remake of APT's old sprite. I remade it so it could look more original and neat. I will not provide the original this time, but I assume you don't care to see a low-quality sprite. 

Anyway, CnC is welcome. 

I really like her design-- it's nice in a simple, yet vibrant way. Though, I don't think she's very memorable, just based on design alone, which is a downer.

And yeah, it'd be really nice if she held the Pokeball instead of it floating. Other than that though, brilliant sprite work!

I really like her design-- it's nice in a simple, yet vibrant way. Though, I don't think she's very memorable, just based on design alone, which is a downer.

And yeah, it'd be really nice if she held the Pokeball instead of it floating. Other than that though, brilliant sprite work!

Thanks, but the pokeball doesn't float. The grip is easier to see when you zoom in.

Archived