_Ask Me Anything_

You don't understand. What I'm looking for is intentionally vague. I don't want to TELL you everything. I want you to SHOW me. What is the point of seeking entertainment if I must explain how to entertain? That is not my job, here, in this time and place.

Well, what is your job, then?

And if you want entertainment, would jokes suffice?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please. I've been at this for two hours, trying to entertain you and satisfy you. And yet you keep taunting me.

What more do you want from me?

Entertainment!

Your efforts are, at least, amusing. Similar to a jester. However I have done nothing but tell you the truths. You should know what you must do to find my name. The way is right in front of you, after all.

I have told you jokes and tried to make you laugh. What else is there?
All I'm seeing in front of me is the same computer monitor I've been sitting in front of for the past several hours, trying to figure out your mystery.
Please. I'm horrible at mysteries. I can't think outside the box. But I am willing to do anything you tell me to try and get my goal.
I am even willing to send you money via PayPal if it means progression in this game.
I beg of you. I will grovel and lick your boots and be your servant. But time is the one thing neither of us have much of anymore.

I have told you jokes and tried to make you laugh. What else is there?

All I'm seeing in front of me is the same computer monitor I've been sitting in front of for the past several hours, trying to figure out your mystery.

Please. I'm horrible at mysteries. I can't think outside the box. But I am willing to do anything you tell me to try and get my goal.

I am even willing to send you money via PayPal if it means progression in this game.

I beg of you. I will grovel and lick your boots and be your servant. But time is the one thing neither of us have much of anymore.

You do yourself a great injustice. What makes you think this "mystery" of yours will do anything? I have not indicated such.

Would you please tell me who you are?

*smiles*

Was that so hard?

Now, don't be upset with what you learn. Or rather.

....What you don't learn.

I never made any promises, boy.

But very well....

fBU5itm.jpg?1

Hello there. My name, as you oh so desperately wish to know...

Is Mauvache

Hello, Mauvache. A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance. You can call me Dan.
Now, would you possibly like to try on a different host?
CowCow is much smarter than I am, and could solve this Simon Keyes mystery in a heartbeat.
While I know plenty of jokes, and possibly other things you might find entertaining.
Also, what is Simon Keyes' motive for his current actions? What does he gain by doing all that he has done?

Now, would you possibly like to try on a different host?

Also, what is Simon Keyes' motive for his current actions? What does he gain by doing all that he has done?

I would enjoy it, perhaps. However it is not something that can happen.

Ah, motive. A funny thing. I cannot speak for that one. You would do best to ask him yourself. Revenge comes to mind, however. He seems such an...angered sort.

Of course, you still need to know what he has done, do you not? For, as it stands, it would seem the only thing you know is that he has changed some messages. Not a very damning crime, wouldn't you say?

He also has taken Flowey's soul and has become a Boss Monster.
So I guess I will ask the obvious question.
What is the crime that he has committed?

Also, why are you possessing CowCow?
And is there a way to unfortunately remove you from him before this event is over?
Because while I do appreciate your company, and finding those jokes was admittedly fun, I do need his mind.

Archived