_Ask Me Anything_

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have a proposal for you.

You want to hurt Simon, right?

Because I know a way you can.

I believe you misunderstand me. Not surprising from what I've seen.

I wish no harm to the boy. Directly.

All I wish for is entertainment. That is my goal. That is my life. And he's....entertained me so far

Do you like Pepsi?

I believe I have answered this, hero

Can I have a vitamin water? Please?

Ask Walter

I believe you misunderstand me. Not surprising from what I've seen.

I wish no harm to the boy. Directly.

All I wish for is entertainment. That is my goal. That is my life. And he's....entertained me so far

I believe I have answered this, hero

Ask Walter

HELL NO YOU jabroni! THAT OLD MAN IS GOING TO funking KILL US ALL!

Well, it was worth a shot.

Since Tayla can't post, I'll ask on her behalf.

What kind of entertainment do you like?

All kinds of course! I like strength, I like wisdom, I like acting, I like intellect! Feats of such things are what I live for, what I breath, they are everything!

Riddler entertained me for a time but it was not enough!

Simon certainly has his moments but a play of one is not much of a play.

I want to see what you all can do. But you have shown me nothing but flailing about!

The strength I see is false. It's merely exaggeration and droll words.

The acting I see is sparse. Inconsistent and simple.

The wisdom I see is shallow. Repetitive and childish.

The intellect I see...well that is the most disappointing. The intellect I see comes only when the answers are dangled in front of your faces like one's mother's teats!

All kinds of course! I like strength, I like wisdom, I like acting, I like intellect! Feats of such things are what I live for, what I breath, they are everything!

Riddler entertained me for a time but it was not enough!

Simon certainly has his moments but a play of one is not much of a play.

I want to see what you all can do. But you have shown me nothing but flailing about!

The strength I see is false. It's merely exaggeration and droll words.

The acting I see is sparse. Inconsistent and simple.

The wisdom I see is shallow. Repetitive and childish.

The intellect I see...well that is the most disappointing. The intellect I see comes only when the answers are dangled in front of your faces like one's mother's teats!

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how I, or anyone else, can act or perform feats of strength...when all we are are just people on an internet forum.

Plus, if you want wisdom or intellect, you are NOT in the right place.

Half of the people on this site haven't even hit puberty yet.

I am not here for your excuses, boy. Now ask questions or do not bother me in this time and place.

Well, if you're frustrated at the fact that nothing is working out the way you want them to, what's keeping you here?

Why not just leave CowCow and go off to find the entertainment you wish?

You're clearly not a monster, so you're not bound by the rules of this Masquerade...right?

Well, if you're frustrated at the fact that nothing is working out the way you want them to, what's keeping you here?

Why not just leave CowCow and go off to find the entertainment you wish?

You're clearly not a monster, so you're not bound by the rules of this Masquerade...right?

I want to be entertained, but I'm not one to drop a show because the acts aren't performing! I just need to find new acts is all.

You will find in due time just how impossible that is.

Oh, not a monster? I suppose, to some, that is true

I want to be entertained, but I'm not one to drop a show because the acts aren't performing! I just need to find new acts is all.

You will find in due time just how impossible that is.

Oh, not a monster? I suppose, to some, that is true

Well, then, how about tell me about an act from where you come from, so I can get an idea of what you're looking for?

Well, then, how about tell me about an act from where you come from, so I can get an idea of what you're looking for?

You don't understand. What I'm looking for is intentionally vague. I don't want to TELL you everything. I want you to SHOW me. What is the point of seeking entertainment if I must explain how to entertain? That is not my job, here, in this time and place.

Archived