Dragon Ball Xenoverse RP (Interest Check)

[spoiler=Rules]

First and foremost, all YCM and RP section rules apply. That means no powerplaying, godmodding, etc. You know, obvious things that you should not do because you’re a decent human being.

I, and by extension, any and all cohosts, have final say. I am the law. However, I can be lenient if you are calm and explain yourself well. If you do not post within several days f when you are needed to post, I reserve the right to move your character. If you do not post for two weeks, then I reserve the right to write out your character. However, I can extend the timeline if you have a valid reason, but you have to tell me.

This is PG-16 to allow all kind of things to happen. Death happens, bad things happen, good things happen, stuff happens. Circle of Life, Circle of Death.

AND NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A SAIYAN!! In fact, Saiyans aren't even the most fun to play as. So yeah.

[spoiler=Story]

Time is a fickle thing. Even the smallest changes can make a huge impact throughout all of time. With the discovery of time travel, and people abusing it, the Supreme Kai of Time created the Time Patrol, an elite group of warriors lead by Trunks Briefs that correct any errors to the timeline.

You, fresh out of Time Patrol Academy, have been chosen with a select few to form a special squad that will tackle missions that are deemed too dangerous for any one person. Will you and your allies become the greatest protectors of the timeline, or will you fail and become only a footnote in history?

[spoiler=Database]

[spoiler=Jikan City]

This is your home base, a massive city with shops, training grounds, and more. Here you can meet characters through all of Dragon Ball and have them mentor you! You can find shops for new items and clothes, or you can just laze around. This is where you will spend all your downtime.

[spoiler=Races]

[spoiler=Saiyan]

The Saiyan race offers lower health than other races, but balances this with high attack power. In addition, a Saiyan's power will rise if they survive a near death experience. Saiyans also have the ability to transform into what's known as a Super Saiyan and higher forms. They are also average when it comes to ki attacks.

However, your defenses are low. You're a glass canon, your transformations don't offer as much power as other races' transformations, and to top it off, your stronger forms drain power faster than the other races.

If you keep your tail, you would have access to your Oozaru form, although you would have no control over it. Don't look at the full moon.

Saiyans always have black or brown hair with black eyes, and their names are always vegetable puns. Try not to stray too far from these guidlines.

[spoiler=Human]

The Earthling race are fairly balanced, a jack of all trades. They aren't as strong as a saiyan, or fast as a Icejin, or have as good defenses as a Namekian, nor have as much stamina as an Android. However, they are above average in everything, making them very dependable.

While humans are not as powerful as the other races, they are far more creative, able to create new techiques with unique effects much quicker than the other races. You also have the power of HUMAN SPIRIT!!

[spoiler=Namekian]

Namekians aren't as powerful, but they have a lot more health than the other races. They also have more stamina and recover it faster. Along with this, they can regenerate their health and body parts, although this takes time. 

They also get access to the giant Namekian form, a monster capable of fighting on equal ground with an Oozaru. As a Warrior Clan Namekian, you do not get access to the magic of the Dragon Clan Namekians, although, you still have access to the mighty CLOTHES BEAM!

They are usually puns based off slugs or instruments, and they are a genderless race. Try not to stray too far from these guidelines.

[spoiler=Majin]

The Majin race have the best defenses due to their regeneration. However, they are different from Majin Buu. Regeneration takes energy, and when they use it all up, they will have to wait before they can put themselves back together. 

In addition to this, they lack Buu's magic beam, meaning they are unable to turn things into candy or the like. However, these magicial creatures have the most powerful ki attacks and the best durablity by far.

For the most part, males tend to be larger and slower, with more defenses, while females are slimmer and faster. However, both genders can transform into their 'Pure' Form, reverting back to the powerful Kid Buu form and regaining all their magical abilities. They can only hold it for a limited time, however.

[spoiler=Icejins]

While some believe the Frieza's clan is known as the Arcosians, I prefer the term Icejin. Icejins are the fastest races, able to zip around like a streak of lightning. However, their attack and defense are lower than the other races. 

They are unique from the other races however. When they are born, their powers are sealed away into four different transformations that they can change into at any time, although it is time comsuming. They also have a powerful fifth form, obtainable only through training. 

Their names are usually puns about the cold.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived