Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle [app]

Mr. Hyde

ZblZ0Sr.jpg

I've been playing this game for around 4 or 5 months and I've been having a 'raging blast'.

It's a free to play card battle game where you make a team of 6 Dbz/gt/super/ball characters together and fight against various foes.  I'm only making this thread now because there's an event going on currently where you are given 50 free stones (the in game purchasable currency), which in turn, can get you 10 characters for free.

Now I'm finally starting to get good at the game, and I have a lot of decent cards.  Maybe we can all help each other out uwu

• 1 month later...

I've been playing it for awhile. My rank/level is 177 (I think), and I was dumb enough to spend money on it in the past. I only play the American version, but I've played the Japanese version and the summons are a lot better. I mean, I got a Super Saiyan Gogeta fairly quickly, but in the American version, I got my first "immense damage" character (TEQ Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks) only a few days ago. I got an iTunes gift card for Christmas and stupidly used it on a horrible multi-summon (I got five SR characters and five R characters). Right now, I'm working on Dokkan-awakening a few more Strike Event characters (I've already Dokkan-awakened an STR Future Trunks, an AGL Vegeta, and an INT Android 16); I'm close to Dokkan-awakening the PHY Frieza.

Archived