Mighty Magiswords

One of the newer cartoons that sticks to classic animation, slapstick humor, and teaching a valuable lesson. Everyone, say hello to Vambre and Prohyas Warrior of Mighty Magiswords.

Vambre, the older sister (See Liza) and her little brother Prohyas (see Tate) use their various Magiswords to get paid gems to pay rent and for new magiswords. Swords like Excaliburger Magisword! or Magnet Magisword!.

From what I have seen, there are some good episodes and bad ones.

Prohyas is more of the nice guy gullible type, and Vambre is the voice  of reason with quite a temper. A temper so fierce you will die.

Just one thing, what is the heck is Prohyas deal with his Dolphin Magisword?

Anyway, what do you guys think?

I'm just gonna go right ahead and say it;

I found out about the series via the Game Grumps twitter.

I do need to catch up though, but due to work n' junk I cannot find the time

I think you'll like it. Oh you said you'd catch up, so you must have seen some episodes. Maybe I should post a trailer or something.

I think you'll like it. Oh you said you'd catch up, so you must have seen some episodes. Maybe I should post a trailer or something.

I was gonna say "I've already watched like half the series" but you realised that before I could correct you :Kappa:  .

As for posting a trailer, given that the series is like 3/4 done I'm not sure if it's really necessary tbph.

Archived