Field Monster contest (Done, Finished)

Master Hyperion

The goal of this contest is to create a monster card that can be also treaten as a Field card by placing it in the Field card zone.

1. The monster has to be a something... Gigantic. Machine, human, Animal, I don't care, as long it fits to its effect.

2. I will check for Grammar.

3. It has to contain a sub-type "Field".

4. Can be any level.

5. Can may retrain already existing monster cards.

6. Have fun

Prize for the winner is 1 rep and 10 points.

Ends on April 24

my entry 4 contest

61816qu2.jpg[/img]

This card can be placed in the Field Spell Card Zone as a Field Spell Card by paying 1000 life points.You can summon this card onto the Monster Card Zone as a Normal Monster by paying 1000 life points.While in the Field Spell Card Zone,it gains the following effect:

-During your Draw Phase,draw 1 card for every card on the field.(excluding this card)During your End Phase,you must discard half of your cards on hand. (if it is a odd number,round it up)If not,inflict 300 points of damage for every card in your hand.

eriacopyqa1.jpg

This card's name is treated as "Umi" while it is on the field. This card can be placed in your Field Spell Card Zone from your hand and treated as a Field Spell Card with this effect:

● Each time a WATER monster is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, put 1 "Tame Counter" on this card. By removing 4 "Tame Counters" from this card, Special Summon 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" from your Deck or Graveyard.

OCG should be fine, I can paste all the effects I've based on if you're not convinced.

Picture, little retouch by me.

[edit] Whoops, I forgot to add the Field subtype.

Heres mine:D

2w5ni85.jpg

effect:

When this card is destroyed. Place it in the Field zone and activate the follow effect.

* Every monster on your side of the field that got a "side deck" effect, increase the ATK and DEF by 800.

* If every monster on your side of the field don't have a "side deck" effect, decrease the ATK on your opponents monster by 300.

heh, I'll join this contest...Sense SODMG already made the rules for the field monster cards not too long ago, these cards are based on those rules....

2qly1ed.jpg

FIELD: Increase the ATK and DEF of all Fairy-Type and DARK monsters by 500. All DARK Fairy-Type monsters cannot be detroyed in battle.

MONSTER: When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of Battle, Special Summon 1 lvl 4 or lower monster with "Angel" in the card title from your hand or deck.

152dv6g.jpg

FIELD: Increase the ATK and DEF of all LIGHT and Fiend-Type monsters by 500. All

MONSTER: When this card sent from the field to the Graveyard as a result of battle, select 1 DARK Fairy-Type monster on your side of the field, increase the selected monster's ATK by half of this card's ATK.

1z66pef.jpg

FIELD: Increase the ATK and DEF of all lvl 4 or lower monster cards on your side of the field by 600.

While this card is in defence position, your opponent may not target this card or "Sario, the Elemental Shakari" as an attack target. If both this card and "Sario, the Elemental Shakari" are face-up on your side of the field, your opponent's monster cards cannot change their battle positions.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived