White Magician Pikeru & Princess Pikeru Discussion

Pikeru is alright.

Trail of the Princesses sucks.

princess Pikeru is really pointless.

Your combo is infinity better than the Princess version even with the current meta (lolATK, lollifepoint), but let's ignore that for now and just talk about the fun use of it.

So yeah, like I said, the only good one is the orginal pikeru than her princess Counter part.

I know! It's one of the cutest monsters (I hate using that word...) Around After DMG of course. I was thinking Cure Burn. At one time I wanted to run a casual deck with Pikeru & Curran in it but I couldn't find the right Synergy for them to work together.

One thing I really don't like about the Princess is that it ruins the Whole "Attack under Gravity Bind" Thing. Sure up to 4000 LP Recovery per turn is a Sweet bonus, Having to use TOTP to summon her seems to much. LOL at the Butler as well. His card would probsally revolve around boosting WMP in some way or form.

Pikeru is alright.

Trail of the Princesses sucks.

princess Pikeru is really pointless.

The only reason why Trial of the Princesses and Prinecss Pikeru are created is for "storylines".

Princess Pikeru could prove more useful if Trial of the Princesses is not created. And Curran>Pikeru..

Archived