What is your reaction if you lost to a deck with only Spells or Trap cards?

Burn decks = decks with no monsters' date=' unless that burn deck is gonna use marshmallon, ect.

[/quote']

Baboon Burn, Bad Reaction Burn, Bubbleman Burn, etc?

Lol, I wrote that really quick, now I see how it fails.

"Burn decks sometimes can be decks with no monsters" would be a batter description.

Burns decks are only ever without monsters in team duels.

Burn decks = decks with no monsters' date=' unless that burn deck is gonna use marshmallon, ect.

[/quote']

Baboon Burn, Bad Reaction Burn, Bubbleman Burn, etc?

Lol, I wrote that really quick, now I see how it fails.

"Burn decks sometimes can be decks with no monsters" would be a batter description.

Burns decks are only ever without monsters in team duels.

Tag duel burn decks are often Bubbleman Burn.

Ookazi/Poison/Meteor/whatever. It's used in team duels. That's the only place it ever has a chance.

Bubbleman Burn? What's that?

Bubbleman Burn is a burn deck (obviously) that revolves around on burn cards that go to the graveyard immediately after use. It's called "Bubbleman Burn" because it maxes Elemental Hero Bubbleman and Card of Sanctity; due to the deck's nature, those cards become Pot of Greed when they would be unplayable anywhere else.

The problem with it is that, though Bubbleman's a +2 and Card of Sanctity's a +1, most of the other cards tend to be -1's. So it does 4000 damage the first turn, then realizes that it has no hand and no field. That works perfectly in tag duels, but sucks in real duels.

Archived