Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn Second playthrough help

Astro Dude

I'm still going through my first playthrough so I will need help. Like how can I recruit Pelleas and Sephiran, and how can I get the scene between Almedah and Soren? And yes, I know Meg is not that useful but I managed to prove a few people wrong. Meg can hold her own, when used correctly, especially when she has a Brave Sword equipped, which is something I don't get. Brave weapons are supposed to be A rank, so why, in this game, is Brave Sword a C rank? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad otherwise Meg would take forever to use it. Finally two other things:

1. I decided to play Path of Radiance, on normal, with Nasir still alive, since my game froze when I tried to upload my files which were on Easy, so units like Ilyana, Zihark, Tauroneo, Jill, Tormod, Muarim and especially Sothe, whom I maxed out in PoR along with Ike and Mist.
  2. Did no one think to double check the game when it first came out? Because I have one of those copies where Mist's description is in Muarim's profile. Does that not strike anyone as dumb.

Anyway, I'm on Part 2 now, the Crimea saga, and I won't have access to Bonus EXP until the fourth map. Speaking of, I outfitted Jill with Discipline and she's now a Lv. 7 tier 2 Dracoknight, whatever they're called. Also My Ilyana is now a Thunder Sage.

Before PoR/RD BRave weapons were ususally B rank weapons. I think they got changed to A around Awakening. Anyway:

Pelleas you just recruit in the second playthrough. Spoilers below for Part 3, otherwise it should be pretty obvious how to get him once you get to the proper place.

[spoiler=How2Pelleas]As long as he survives 3-13, which means choosing the third option regarding blood contracts, then he'll join in that chapter (I think).

[spoiler=How2Sephiran]Have Ike fight Black Knight in 3-7

[spoiler=How2Soren]You have to have a bunch of units fight each other at very specific times:
~Soren vs Micaiah in 3-7
~Soren vs Pelleas in 3-E
~Pelleas vs Izkuka in 4-5

Before PoR/RD BRave weapons were ususally B rank weapons. I think they got changed to A around Awakening. Anyway:

Pelleas you just recruit in the second playthrough. Spoilers below for Part 3, otherwise it should be pretty obvious how to get him once you get to the proper place.

[spoiler=How2Pelleas]As long as he survives 3-13, which means choosing the third option regarding blood contracts, then he'll join in that chapter (I think).

[spoiler=How2Sephiran]Have Ike fight Black Knight in 3-7

[spoiler=How2Soren]You have to have a bunch of units fight each other at very specific times:

~Soren vs Micaiah in 3-7

~Soren vs Pelleas in 3-E

~Pelleas vs Izkuka in 4-5

Thanks, but I thought there was a tedious process from what I saw on the wiki about Sephiran:

[spoiler How2Sephiran]

Use Black Knight in 1-E, Have Pelleas Survive 3-13, Ike engaging the Black Knight in 3-7 without killing each other if possible. That stuff.

Also considering how much of a squishy wizard Soren his trying to get him from one end of the map to the other alive for his character story, Man, I need videos for notes. 

Edit: I beat Radiant Dawn, and before I beat it again, I think I have a way to help Soren: Air Haar. I'll have Haar fly Ike to wear the Black Knight is, recruit Jill, have her pick up Soren, drop them both off, I think you get the drill.

Archived