Posting your cards to Konami - is it pointless or not?

What do you think of my sig?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of my sig?

• Cool
    • Not Bad
    • Ok
    • Rubbish
    • Not Bothered

eh... yeah, pretty much.

They already have plenty of talented people who are paid to make the cards. Your ideas have probably already been considered... unless it's an EXTREMELY groundbreaking idea that you're 100% sure no one has ever thought of before, but even then, they probably don't even look at the cards.

Sending your cards is completely pointless.

Konami won't look at the cards and will simply recycle the paper that they're on/delete the email.

Bottom Line, like it's been said: Konami have talented makers of the cards. Yeah, some may not be good, or they may be plain awful, but they cannot make every card extremely good. Most cards on here use copyrighted images anyway.

Although yes, it would be pointless, Konami might want to think about if anything, humoring us by looking at the site. Studies have shown that when you allow your audience to help with the product and/or marketing, its more of a benifit to both teh company and the audience.

Of course, realize that most lilely your cards becoming mainstream wouldn't happen for a long time... you'd be lucky to recieve the OCG Japanese version within the time period of your idea being put into print.

And since the American version would not be out for months afterwards... dont plan on using your beloeved deck in a duel.

Despite this.. nothing would please me more than to see my cards come to life... with a more yugioh artwork to it...

Sending your cards is completely pointless.

Konami won't look at the cards and will simply recycle the paper that they're on/delete the email.

Bottom Line' date=' like it's been said: Konami have talented makers of the cards. Yeah, some may not be good, or they may be plain awful, but they cannot make every card extremely good. Most cards on here use copyrighted images anyway.

[/quote']

It's true that the images are already copyrighted, but wouldn't the cards get new art when picked up by Konami?

No...what they really need is a good pic. They'll make up an effect. There was a contest in America where people had to draw a card and send it to Konami. They are making the card as we speak...and the winner of the card was called Dragon Ice. Here is its pic.( As much as I dont like it...The first one is the winners. The second is the runner ups.)

http://4kids.tv/promotions/designyourdestiny/

http://4kids.tv/promotions/designyourdestiny/results.php?group=3

Archived