[Shadowverse] Classic Dirt tm

Makο

I'd start by maxing out Crafty. I understand the importance of hitting 2-drops with Goblin but most of the time you'll be drawing into Crafty/Levi/Dwarf anyway. You can also probably maybe get away with dropping Price of Magic entirely for something else that benefits the Deck altogether. Maybe Remi and Rami? You're already going hard on the banishing by maxing out Petrification and Curse, and Remi and Rami ensure good field position while still maintaining control of the board. Price of Magic I feel doesn't maintain tempo. I'd also take a look at Teaching of Creation; it allows you to keep drawing for stuff that you want while putting down an Earth Sigil. Pretty good card imo. I don't think Juno and Taboos in the same deck really works that well; you have one card competing over the other for good field advantage, and most of the time you'll opt for Taboos anyway. (Taboos can't be banished by Priest of the Cudgel, unless you really screw up.) Having all of those Guardian Golems blocking the field prevent Taboos from actually doing his thing as well. Again, just my opinion.

EDIT: Incidentally, Rune Guardian might be a thing to look up as well. Dropping a 3/4 Taunt on T3 is pretty nice.

Let's break this down one point at a time.

>Maxing Crafty
No, probably not. He's actually one of the most expendable picks in my deck, and something I wouldn't hesitate to swap out in favor of something else. Honestly, it's there as another option for a two drop in order to have steady field presence, and not actually for more sigils, of which my consistency is usually pretty good even without him.

>Dropping PoM for Remi/Rami

I actually dropped Remi and Rami because this is an evolve heavy deck, and I can't honestly spare them on her. Between Levi, Dwarf, and Taboo shenanigans, there's always something better to use an evolve on. However, I have been looking for an excuse just to add her back in, just because I like her (lol), so I'm not ruling it out entirely. However, Price of Magic would end up staying for her; this is a banish-heavy deck because I need to banish all the things, and it often comes in hand around turns 3-5 where using a Red-Hot is just wasteful. It helps my curve. I have yet to find a situation where it's not been useful.

>Add Teachings of Creation

A good card, for sure. But, ultimately expendable for me. I have plenty of other sigil choices atm, and my draw consistency has been fine. But she's never off the table, so...

>Pick either Juno or Taboos

I keep coming across people who say "oh junos and taboos fight for board space" like what the hell kinda Dirt are you whackjobs playing? I have NEVER in my hundred ranked games with Dirt had this problem; If I'm in the situation where playing one or the other would cause them to fight for f*cking board space, then I'm already in a damn good situation and I have other plays to be making; no need to dump all my best options on the field at once. No, seriously, I want you or someone to elaborate on this specifically so I can even imagine what it's like.

>Rune Guardian

I constantly want to make space for her; she's such a fun card. I need to think on it more.

Archived