Magnetic Monopoles

Ryusei the Morning Star

Cool. Now let's see it replicated and fun sheet can happen.

One issue with the article, is that (as far as I'm aware, I haven't covered String Theory yet) we still don't have a way to link gravity to the other 3 (Or 4 by some counts) forces. Which will be incredibly interesting because being able to combine Quantum and Newtonian Mechanics has been a desired thing for a long ass time. No idea if this allows us to do that, but still.

Cool. Now let's see it replicated and fun sheet can happen.

One issue with the article, is that (as far as I'm aware, I haven't covered String Theory yet) we still don't have a way to link gravity to the other 3 (Or 4 by some counts) forces. Which will be incredibly interesting because being able to combine Quantum and Newtonian Mechanics has been a desired thing for a long ass time. No idea if this allows us to do that, but still.

"Theoretically, if a proton were to enter a monopole it would transform into an anti-electron, also known as a positron, a key concept in cutting-edge physics work"

Charge concentration would be huge if we pull it off

Bigger thing is it would give symmetry to maxwell's equations

The issue is you have positrons, which don't respond well to regular matter. It makes doing things with the process of turning proton's to positirons unweidy and expense.

Again, I don't know that much about string theory or advanced particle physics, but I get the feeling this is the sort of thing which is more important for the mathematical confirmation than for the practical usages.

Aren't Maxwell's equations already symmetric given they are invarient under Lorentz transformations?

The issue is you have positrons, which don't respond well to regular matter. It makes doing things with the process of turning proton's to positirons unweidy and expense.

Again, I don't know that much about string theory or advanced particle physics, but I get the feeling this is the sort of thing which is more important for the mathematical confirmation than for the practical usages.

Aren't Maxwell's equations already symmetric given they are invarient under Lorentz transformations?

I meant the differential forms

LyeqbYL.png?1

See the Symmetry? Charge compression is also super important. If you can maintain the charge (positron and Proton both being +1) but convert magnitudes of mass into energy (Proton is 1837 times the mass of a positron) we could create an energy device that would keep charge consistent and burn off mass.

You know how powerful Hiroshima was I trust, think of that but controlled and channeled in a magnetic field  

Archived