True King of All Calamities

Unless the Azure revival was stopped (cause Azure summoned off Spirit) didn't have time to summon a card. This can be done via Ignister, Trish, UTL, Kaiju, etc

At this point you're summoning cloud, getting spirit, summon Calamity, swing for 3k

Your scenario is correct under ideal situations, but this game never works as ideal

azure revival is an actual ideal scenario, though

so you're playing VFD in an ideal scenario that may or may not come up (leaning heavily towards infrequently) and prob straight up worse than a 2nd azure or even a vermillion TBH

azure revival is an actual ideal scenario, though

so you're playing VFD in an ideal scenario that may or may not come up (leaning heavily towards infrequently) and prob straight up worse than a 2nd azure or even a vermillion TBH

Can't revive Azure, it wasn't summoned properly. You'd have to forgo spirit if you wanna be in a situation where you can summon Azure back

Clodcastle can resummon Spirit, so idk whatchu mean.

I did mean to say 2nd Spirit instead of 2nd Azure

"azure revival" is referring to the effect of azure reviving a blue eyes as its allowed to sit there for a turn, for the record

Clodcastle can resummon Spirit, so idk whatchu mean.

I did mean to say 2nd Spirit instead of 2nd Azure

"azure revival" is referring to the effect of azure reviving a blue eyes as its allowed to sit there for a turn, for the record

Ah, I misunderstood, thought we were talking about reviving Azure off cloud. 

I suppose you have a point there, you can grind out 200k more damage in a standard Spirit play over the Cloud play.

I just feel it's a fairly decent toolbox option in a format where disruption in the form of True Dracos is rampant.

Verm could work, are we talking about it being summoned off Cloud or just summoning it straight. Also shouldn't we consider the bonus of an extra bod in post link world?

I dont even know what you are really saying tbh

VFD does like nothing vs True Draco lol, you should be fine with just spirit negating the S/T

Like the only thing this deck has going for it is being able to alternative dragon and run over a true draco without triggering its effect assuming theres no Trap Tribute summon during your turn

I doubt you are getting to level 9 synchro let alone 2 instances of a level 9 synchro (cloudcaste) to make VFD even with gospel since they can just hit the tuner; you're likely hoping to draw Gospel and and fielding at least 2 3k bodies to get past master peace assuming you answer the field spell (3250 MP) when you also have the True Draco S/T competing for White Spirit's banish effect.

Archived