Don't Even Bother Getting Mad, This is My Last Visit

Koloth

I'm not quite "up to scratch" in that area' date=' so to speak. Ask Falling Pizza. :P

7801 posts! [b']w00t i'm catching DJ~![/b]

And in the meantime im racing ahead :P

And in the meantime im learning how to complete the frunking square 8)

I'm not quite "up to scratch" in that area' date=' so to speak. Ask Falling Pizza. :P

Ah, you deserve it, considering you're active after all. 8)

@ Azuh: Did Falling reply already? :shock:

Ah, you deserve it, considering you're active after all. 8)

@ Azuh: Did Falling reply already? :shock:

nope. Theres a vid on youtube... i might actually PASS my test this time round

What surprises me, is that in the little time it took one of your rather recent accounts,"Johan" to make, it to over a thousand posts, and become very well liked. That you would blow it all out of the water. Well i guess it would start with your multiple accounts, and your nec. for reps, among other things.

what i dont understand is how i can be "related" to you.

Not like any of this matters, since your not going to reply, and Frunks probably going to jump down my throat for posting here, then end up getting lock. Just had to say something.

@ tectonix: :lol:

@ Cereal on a Stove: We're not fighting' date=' we're debating.

Johanderson was an account made by this person named Koloth (apparently not there was only Johanderson, there were around 2 more... i forgot there names). He was a very good member who got to Elite status within a week due to the games section (when you could get points for posting in there). Of course.. he was a pretty well known member. In which he created and designed the very first YCM Awards (and hosted) along with Diety Mitsu. Eventually, something came over him... started to abuse you and members... created a shop which sold reps for points and eventually got permantly banned due to his attutudes.

Enough?

Not quite my friend.

"The Apollo", who joined on May 16, 2007, was the first of the "Johanderson" series of accounts. Due to have a lacklustre popularity and being rather unpopular for his vulgarness, as I remember, requested that I let him make a new account so that he could start anew and become a "better member". I allowed him to do so, and this new account was known as "Koloth", created on July 6, 2007.

His time with this account was rather untainted until late in his career when his enterprises in Card Trade were becoming undermined to his tendacny to make promises he couldn't keep, for example, offering to trade "card for card", when he was not able to send cards out. This lead to many members believing they were scammed, making Koloth known as one of the famous YCM card scammer, among a group of members like "silverboy0213" and the like. He eventually disappeared on September 5, 2007, leaving his disputes with other Card Trade participants unresolved, and donating all his points to "Poc" in a contest.

The very next day on September 6, 2007, the account "Johanderson" was created (by this time, post count in Games had long since been turned off, Az). This was to be the most famous account of all his accounts. He was, at first (when he had not been identified as a double account of "The Apollo" and "Koloth"), a highly liked member. He engaged in many good deeds, most notably that of giving 100 points to random new members as they posted their Introductions, gaining him my respect and appreciation. He became one of the first (if not, THE first) members to gain +100 Reputation, and reached Elite Status (1000 posts) in 9 days, pinching the record from myself, who had held the Elite Status record since early January, 2007.

Johanderson did suggest the base of the YCM Awards, but he had originally wanted it to be a once-a-year ceremony. Since many members might be lucky to be around this long, Deity Mitsu and myself put our ideas forward and together the three of us became the founders of the awards. Johanderon attempted to host the first awards (Sept. '07), but failed miserably. The awards for that month were taken over by Deity Mitsu, who ultimately saved them.

One would've expected Johanderson to go on to become one of YCM's greats, but this soon changed. I discovered on September 17, 2007, after a member who's identity now escapes me PMed me with suspicions, that Johanderson was a double account of Koloth and The Apollo, and had another account, called "Deviant". I posted a screenshot of the IP Match that proved the member's suspicions in a thread in which a number of members were demanding points refunds in the aftermath of the "Koloth Scams", as I'll call it. He denied this evidence on more than one occasion, and I'm the first person to admit that such evidence was and still is inconclusive. Little became of this anyway, though...

On October 4, 2007, he became the first person to join the club started by "nukyasu" known as the " Say 'NO!' to Animal Cruelty club". After a few posts of discussion between Johanderson and Nukyasu, Johan set up a double account that would act as the "club bank"; an account that members could donate to to "help stop animal cruelty". Apart from making no sense whatsoever and having no way of helping to stop animal cruelty, it was, after all, a double account made without staff permission, and was banned as soon as I saw it. This is the first recorded ban of a Johanderson saga account.

Now that I think of it, I believe he WAS the first member to achieve +100 Rep. This number, though, went straight to his head. Reps, for some reason, entranced Johanderson into what could best be described as a fit of greed, and he suddenly wanted more, and more, and more. He did achieve this desire legitimately for a while, but soon enough he grew impatient, and tried to achieve Reps any way he could. Soon enough, also on October 4, 2007, Johanderson made a thread in General called "Point Back". The idea of this system was to allow members to "withdraw" points from Johanderson at a maximum of 500 points a week. This isn't against the rules, but after a few replies, Johan showed his true intentions from the exercise and said "a rep or 2 would be appreciated". Whether the members who were withdrawing points were giving Johan reps as charity is irrelevant, in practice, it is still considering "Rep buying", which is classed as a "Rep scam". As soon as I saw it, I shut down this enterprise; locking the thread and deleting the reps.

This could've been end of story, never to be discussed again, however, the next day on October 5, 2007, Johan created a thread entitled "I'm leaving", in which he stated the fact that he was indeed leaving. Again, no problems with that (other than that he was not using the "Leaving/Return Thread"), however he decided to include some slurs (including swear words), directed towards myself and later Tkill who posted in my defence. The combination of the double accounts, the trouble that the double accounts caused, the rep scam, and the swearing was what got Johan banned, permanently, after exactly 30 days on the forum. Such a promising member corrupted by the most ridiculous part of YCM; the rep system.

The next few days were peaceful, until Johanderson reappeared under a new double account called "randonname". He posted a thread entitled " I GOT FRAMED !" in General, in which he made up a far-fetched story about Koloth living "down the street", "hacking his account" and proceeding to "frame him". He said that the fact that they lived in the same street and Koloth had gloated to him about hacking an account called "Johanderon". He then changed his story to claim that "last week" he had opened up the YCM window to find he was logged in as "Koloth" (so as to say that this kid from down the street had somehow accessed his computer), which was impossible as Koloth, at the time, had not logged on to YCM in over two weeks. He then settled with the story that Koloth lived "new door", which was why the IPs matched (this is highly unlikely).

Randonname was banned later that day, and the infamous Johan was not seen again until January 19, 2008, when a new double account called "Redemption" made a thread entitled "Public Apology" in General. He stated that he was Johanderson and that he wanted to make amends with the forum and return. I would not allow this, though, and stated my reasons at the time:

Let me tell you something about Johanderson' date=' ladies and gents. The man never had true respect, he bought it, by giving new members 100 points a piece to seem friendly. Before "Johnaderson", this man had already had two double accounts "The Apollo", and "Koloth", and during his time as Johan, he made another 2 accounts, called "Deviant" and "Animal Cruelty = NO!" (or something similar to the latter).

Koloth was many times accused as a card trade scammer, taken cards from at least half a dozen members, then disappearing, and many complaints were made about The Apollo's behaviour, mainly in terms of swearing and flaming. Johanderson, despite being a seemingly well-to-do member at first, donating points out of his own pocket to new members, and being the creator of the YCM Awards, despite the idea of his being almost totally modified from his original concept of an annual contest. Eventually, Johnaderson got a very high rep count (roughly +80, if I remember correctly), and then the man was twisted by having a good image and one day out of the blue created a thread right here in General requesting reps at 100 points a piece right out where anyone could see it. Being the only Super Mod at the time, I saw it, and shut down this blatant, rule-breaking thread, and thus Johanderson had a fit of rage, and abused a few members, my self inparticular, and has been permanently banned ever since.

"Redemption" deserves no sympathy, apologies, respect, or anything positive of the kind, except to remain permanently banned, as he always shall.

LOCKED.[/quote']

This, of course, was it, until now, when, as you all know (but for the sake of completing the story), Koloth returned to make amends. The rest is, as they say, history.

That is the story of Johanderson.

um thats a bit much for a post but whatever

@ tectonix: :lol:

@ Cereal on a Stove: We're not fighting' date=' we're debating.

Johanderson was an account made by this person named Koloth (apparently not there was only Johanderson, there were around 2 more... i forgot there names). He was a very good member who got to Elite status within a week due to the games section (when you could get points for posting in there). Of course.. he was a pretty well known member. In which he created and designed the very first YCM Awards (and hosted) along with Diety Mitsu. Eventually, something came over him... started to abuse you and members... created a shop which sold reps for points and eventually got permantly banned due to his attutudes.

Enough?

Not quite my friend.

"The Apollo", who joined on May 16, 2007, was the first of the "Johanderson" series of accounts. Due to have a lacklustre popularity and being rather unpopular for his vulgarness, as I remember, requested that I let him make a new account so that he could start anew and become a "better member". I allowed him to do so, and this new account was known as "Koloth", created on July 6, 2007.

His time with this account was rather untainted until late in his career when his enterprises in Card Trade were becoming undermined to his tendacny to make promises he couldn't keep, for example, offering to trade "card for card", when he was not able to send cards out. This lead to many members believing they were scammed, making Koloth known as one of the famous YCM card scammer, among a group of members like "silverboy0213" and the like. He eventually disappeared on September 5, 2007, leaving his disputes with other Card Trade participants unresolved, and donating all his points to "Poc" in a contest.

The very next day on September 6, 2007, the account "Johanderson" was created (by this time, post count in Games had long since been turned off, Az). This was to be the most famous account of all his accounts. He was, at first (when he had not been identified as a double account of "The Apollo" and "Koloth"), a highly liked member. He engaged in many good deeds, most notably that of giving 100 points to random new members as they posted their Introductions, gaining him my respect and appreciation. He became one of the first (if not, THE first) members to gain +100 Reputation, and reached Elite Status (1000 posts) in 9 days, pinching the record from myself, who had held the Elite Status record since early January, 2007.

Johanderson did suggest the base of the YCM Awards, but he had originally wanted it to be a once-a-year ceremony. Since many members might be lucky to be around this long, Deity Mitsu and myself put our ideas forward and together the three of us became the founders of the awards. Johanderon attempted to host the first awards (Sept. '07), but failed miserably. The awards for that month were taken over by Deity Mitsu, who ultimately saved them.

One would've expected Johanderson to go on to become one of YCM's greats, but this soon changed. I discovered on September 17, 2007, after a member who's identity now escapes me PMed me with suspicions, that Johanderson was a double account of Koloth and The Apollo, and had another account, called "Deviant". I posted a screenshot of the IP Match that proved the member's suspicions in a thread in which a number of members were demanding points refunds in the aftermath of the "Koloth Scams", as I'll call it. He denied this evidence on more than one occasion, and I'm the first person to admit that such evidence was and still is inconclusive. Little became of this anyway, though...

On October 4, 2007, he became the first person to join the club started by "nukyasu" known as the " Say 'NO!' to Animal Cruelty club". After a few posts of discussion between Johanderson and Nukyasu, Johan set up a double account that would act as the "club bank"; an account that members could donate to to "help stop animal cruelty". Apart from making no sense whatsoever and having no way of helping to stop animal cruelty, it was, after all, a double account made without staff permission, and was banned as soon as I saw it. This is the first recorded ban of a Johanderson saga account.

Now that I think of it, I believe he WAS the first member to achieve +100 Rep. This number, though, went straight to his head. Reps, for some reason, entranced Johanderson into what could best be described as a fit of greed, and he suddenly wanted more, and more, and more. He did achieve this desire legitimately for a while, but soon enough he grew impatient, and tried to achieve Reps any way he could. Soon enough, also on October 4, 2007, Johanderson made a thread in General called "Point Back". The idea of this system was to allow members to "withdraw" points from Johanderson at a maximum of 500 points a week. This isn't against the rules, but after a few replies, Johan showed his true intentions from the exercise and said "a rep or 2 would be appreciated". Whether the members who were withdrawing points were giving Johan reps as charity is irrelevant, in practice, it is still considering "Rep buying", which is classed as a "Rep scam". As soon as I saw it, I shut down this enterprise; locking the thread and deleting the reps.

This could've been end of story, never to be discussed again, however, the next day on October 5, 2007, Johan created a thread entitled "I'm leaving", in which he stated the fact that he was indeed leaving. Again, no problems with that (other than that he was not using the "Leaving/Return Thread"), however he decided to include some slurs (including swear words), directed towards myself and later Tkill who posted in my defence. The combination of the double accounts, the trouble that the double accounts caused, the rep scam, and the swearing was what got Johan banned, permanently, after exactly 30 days on the forum. Such a promising member corrupted by the most ridiculous part of YCM; the rep system.

The next few days were peaceful, until Johanderson reappeared under a new double account called "randonname". He posted a thread entitled " I GOT FRAMED !" in General, in which he made up a far-fetched story about Koloth living "down the street", "hacking his account" and proceeding to "frame him". He said that the fact that they lived in the same street and Koloth had gloated to him about hacking an account called "Johanderon". He then changed his story to claim that "last week" he had opened up the YCM window to find he was logged in as "Koloth" (so as to say that this kid from down the street had somehow accessed his computer), which was impossible as Koloth, at the time, had not logged on to YCM in over two weeks. He then settled with the story that Koloth lived "new door", which was why the IPs matched (this is highly unlikely).

Randonname was banned later that day, and the infamous Johan was not seen again until January 19, 2008, when a new double account called "Redemption" made a thread entitled "Public Apology" in General. He stated that he was Johanderson and that he wanted to make amends with the forum and return. I would not allow this, though, and stated my reasons at the time:

Let me tell you something about Johanderson' date=' ladies and gents. The man never had true respect, he bought it, by giving new members 100 points a piece to seem friendly. Before "Johnaderson", this man had already had two double accounts "The Apollo", and "Koloth", and during his time as Johan, he made another 2 accounts, called "Deviant" and "Animal Cruelty = NO!" (or something similar to the latter).

Koloth was many times accused as a card trade scammer, taken cards from at least half a dozen members, then disappearing, and many complaints were made about The Apollo's behaviour, mainly in terms of swearing and flaming. Johanderson, despite being a seemingly well-to-do member at first, donating points out of his own pocket to new members, and being the creator of the YCM Awards, despite the idea of his being almost totally modified from his original concept of an annual contest. Eventually, Johnaderson got a very high rep count (roughly +80, if I remember correctly), and then the man was twisted by having a good image and one day out of the blue created a thread right here in General requesting reps at 100 points a piece right out where anyone could see it. Being the only Super Mod at the time, I saw it, and shut down this blatant, rule-breaking thread, and thus Johanderson had a fit of rage, and abused a few members, my self inparticular, and has been permanently banned ever since.

"Redemption" deserves no sympathy, apologies, respect, or anything positive of the kind, except to remain permanently banned, as he always shall.

LOCKED.[/quote']

This, of course, was it, until now, when, as you all know (but for the sake of completing the story), Koloth returned to make amends. The rest is, as they say, history.

That is the story of Johanderson.

um thats a bit much for a post but whatever

Your name is EDUCATION. That's false advertising because you are far too dumb and noobish to read a big posts. Poor you.

I don't understand what you mean?

Don't post here w/o posting on FS. :lol:

awhile ago

you compared me to johan

even said i was the next johan

is that still true?

Of course not! The only thing I was comparing was the rate at which you posted, which, like Johan's, was very fast. This was before we had DJ Osiris, though, who got Elite Status in 4 hours or something... :lol: J/K

I don't understand what you mean?

Don't post here w/o posting on FS. :lol:

awhile ago

you compared me to johan

even said i was the next johan

is that still true?

Of course not! The only thing I was comparing was the rate at which you posted' date=' which, like Johan's, was very fast. This was before we had DJ Osiris, though, who got Elite Status in 4 hours or something... :lol: J/K

[/quote']

no lol, my time of becoming elite was faster

but that wasnt the point.

I thought you meant that i was like him, by wanting more and more of everything, and insulting things. Which im not like that, so i just wanted to clear that up. and about the Dj, it is quite a nice feature on his profile, i have to admit, who knows, if i hadnt have left, things might have been different.

Archived