n00bish card contest (good members welcome too)

BurmysRUs

The whole point of this contest is to make the WORST card you can make. (Only 1 card) Here's what I'll be rating you on:

1. OCG
  2. Picture
  3. Balance
  4. Overall awsomeness

Of course, your card has to be the opposite of all these things. Mostly this is just for some laughs, and seeing how good people can be at being bad. But, because of the rules, the winner will get 2 reps and 50 points. Tell me if I'm forgetting anything.

So, get n00bing!

NOTE: I do not support n00bs or anything about them. This contest is just for some laughs.

End on April 27.

ok ok, i didn't want to do this it felt so wrong. it's one thing creating a few OCG mistakes as a beginner, but noobs are just different and don't even know technical language. so here goes, my card:

66641iq4.jpg

I should actually probably make it a link, or put in a really small image that u have to click LOL

let me explain this just a little, 9's - do you not find that noob's just chuck 9's everywhere, i swear that is there only though. anyway, yeah how much out of 10 do i get. oh also not the really bad image =] or =[ i don't know any more. is it 0 i am aiming for or 10 ?

Archived