[Written] Guzzlord-GX

ABC Gun

Guzzlord-GX Basic Pokemon

​250 HP/Darkness (Da) and Dragon-Type (Dra)
​ABILITY: Beast Boost
​If this Pokémon Knocks Out an opponent's Pokémon, until the end of your next turn, this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage and reduce all damage it takes by 10.

Junk Hole (Da x2, Fi x2, Cl x1) 100

​Add 1 Pokémon-GX with the Beast Boost ABILITY from your discard pile to your hand.

Glutton for Punishment GX (Da x1, Fi x1, Cl x3) 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of Special Energy attached to all of your opponent's Pokémon, and heal the same amount of damage from this Pokémon.
(You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

(When your Pokémon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.)

​Weakness: Fai x2/Resistance: Psy -30/Retreat Cost: Cl x4

The only problem I can see with this card is the cost for both its attacks given that no dragon-type card in the game has a dragon energy as an attack cost on the grounds that dragon energy cards don't exist (other than double dragon energy, but that provides every other type of energy rather than dragon).

So I'd suggest changing those to more dark/colourless energies or something.

The only problem I can see with this card is the cost for both its attacks given that no dragon-type card in the game has a dragon energy as an attack cost on the grounds that dragon energy cards don't exist (other than double dragon energy, but that provides every other type of energy rather than dragon).

So I'd suggest changing those to more dark/colourless energies or something.

Thanks for pointing that out I forgot, so I just went cheap and gave both attacks the same cost, basically

Fair, there are some GXs whose GX-attacks and regular attacks have similar/same costs anyway, so it's not that cheap.

Also, I just looked up a bunch of Dragon Pokémon cards, they all have costs with 2 different Energies for the cost, so I fixed that as well

Archived