Low Level Monster Suck!

yes there are good ones and then there are very bad ones like thousand eyes idol i stopped running it when TER was banned

There are very bad high-level cards too. Also' date=' you lose your credibility when you say that you ran Thousand-Eyes Idol even when TER was legal.

[/quote']

i didn't have any of the substitute cards at the time so but yeah TEI realy sucks unless they make some card that goes with it and completly brakes it other than TER

magician of faith + metamorphosis = lol thousand eyes idol... and that was a legal combo then!!

Indeed, Metamorphosis was the method of choice for getting TER out.

Scapegoat+ metamorphosis= TER ownage

yes there are good ones and then there are very bad ones like thousand eyes idol i stopped running it when TER was banned

There are very bad high-level cards too. Also' date=' you lose your credibility when you say that you ran Thousand-Eyes Idol even when TER was legal.

[/quote']

i didn't have any of the substitute cards at the time so but yeah TEI realy sucks unless they make some card that goes with it and completly brakes it other than TER

magician of faith + metamorphosis = lol thousand eyes idol... and that was a legal combo then!!

Indeed, Metamorphosis was the method of choice for getting TER out.

Scapegoat+ metamorphosis= TER ownage

Yeah Goat Control format we know, we know.

Archived