Death Note

Arekku_Koro

Hey, I found something in the dubbed opening credits. While reading the cast and crew, some letters are colored red. I took the time to put together these red words and I got this: Batasamimatataaoueaokimisushtokayudadamokumanayoiuthemooudujukedtedu. No spaces because I don't know where to space. If anyone knows what it means, post it.

Guest King of Games

Light-smart' date='knows how to keep his cool,and wants to [b']make the world a better place by killing criminals.[/b]

makes me wonder why the government never try that (then crime rate is drop to apr. 0%)

They did. executions, now they stopped cuz off civil rights activists or sumthung like that.

I Love Death Note!!!

My Fav Charecter Is Prob Ryuk...Him And His Apples.

Anyway Remember When "L" Is Trying To Figure out a Secret Message But IT Only Says

"Did You Know Shinigami Only Eat Apples?"

Lol

the leters actually say "L do you know that gods of death like apples?"

lol....crap whoops yikes zoinks *High On Hot Fudge*

Yes Misa does commit suicide only because Light is dead. It is in the very last manga book. The one after Light dies that tells about peoples lives after the Kira case was solved.

By the way, does anyone else think Light and L are possibly gay? Take the foot rub scene. Most guys would find that to be a most awkward situation yet Light and L seemed as though they were comfortable in that situation. Also, as proof enough, spell Light's last name "yagami" backwards.

Yes Misa does commit suicide only because Light is dead. It is in the very last manga book. The one after Light dies that tells about peoples lives after the Kira case was solved.

By the way' date=' does anyone else think Light and L are possibly gay? Take the foot rub scene. Most guys would find that to be a most awkward situation yet Light and L seemed as though they were comfortable in that situation. Also, as proof enough, spell Light's last name "yagami" backwards.

[/quote']

Rubbing someone's feet is a symbol of repentence, much like how Jesus's rubs Judas's feet.

Archived