Death Note

Arekku_Koro

I really like the show. My favorite character is probably Light' date=' because he's awesome with the notebook.

[/quote']

Light is a great character. On a psychological level, he's rather a nice study of a model student tainted with evil.

BTW, Favorite character is Near. Just cuz. He's like L, only he wins.

and is a baby. L rocks. So' date=' Near may win in the end, but the fact that he twidles his hair, compared to L's foot, makes him a loser. >_<

Pwned.

lol

[/quote']

pw-objection.gif

Near's intelligence is 10x better than L's.

L is childish and anti-social too.

Plus, near doesn't get sugar overdose.

The show is awesome,the manga is second, the live movie...its ok. but what im really looking forward to is reading the novel (Deathnote: Another Note) its supposed to be about another case l had that involved the deathnote before light got his. My favorate person on the show has to be L, he's never 1 step behind Light, he's always right beside him.

post_65671_1208826895_thumb.attach

THATS KOOL ITS ALWAYS VERY INTERESTING TO LISTEN TO WAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT YOU BOTH LIKE AND I AGREE WITH YOU L IS THE KOOLEST PERSON ON THE SHOW HE SOO SMART

Broken caps lock key much? :?

Anyway, I have a question. Is it true the manga is different from the anime? Kinda like how the FMA anime is different from the manga.

THATS KOOL ITS ALWAYS VERY INTERESTING TO LISTEN TO WAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT A SUBJECT THAT YOU BOTH LIKE AND I AGREE WITH YOU L IS THE KOOLEST PERSON ON THE SHOW HE SOO SMART

Broken caps lock key much? :?

Anyway' date=' I have a question. Is it true the manga is different from the anime? Kinda like how the FMA anime is different from the manga.

[/quote']

No. Nothing as dramatic as FMA. Just some minor additional scenes(Such as L washing Light's feet), nothing plot-changing.

Lol nice pic' date=' death-san.

Misa sure isn't getting any love...

[/quote']

ty, yea my opinion on her is that she is just some eye-candy-dumb-blonde that dosnt know the difference between being used and being loved

The Jar-Jar binks of anime.

Lol, interesting comparison. I'd have to say that it fits, though.

lmao' date=' dosnt she commit suicide or somthing? god shes stupid.

well im off now. ado

[/quote']

She does.

My top 3 are Light, L and Ryuk. No real order.

Aren't their small changes in the anime and mangas endings?

Yes, Light runs away and it actually SHOWS Misa jumping off a bridge. Flashbacks are played of Light when he was younger, and L appears besides him.

Archived