[Added] Points for cards system

Danilus

Hey I've just had a genius idea, what about a points for cards system? If anyone would like to donate any cards they have spare (I know I do) or for trade, this could get us a whole load of people to the site. What does everyone else think about this.

This idea is in its premature stage but i'm working on it, Any suggestions are welcome.

20 - 60 Points: Common Cards (Depending on quality)

70 - 100 Points: Rare Cards

110 - 200 Points Super Rare Cards

300 - 400 Points Ultra Rare Cards

User Defined Number of Points: Secret Rare or God Cards

By donate I mean give cards that you dont use or cards that you have more then three of. The system will work only if the person pays (donates) using the donate point link below your username to the person who has the card.

Example:

Frunk has a 1st edition mint cindition super rare Cyber Dark Dragon for 450 points.

Danilus donates 450 points to Frunk for the card and specifies it is for the Cyber Dark Dragon.

Frunk sends card via post.

Danilus is happy. :)

So you spend your points and buy other peoples cards for points? I get it, I think people would like that idea, some might not one to just give their cards away, but they aren't really because they can then buy other peoples cards with the points they get, is that what this means?

• Administrators

Amazin Idea...but....the point levels should be hightened extremely. People would be getting Ultra Rare cards a week after they joined. There should also be heavy moderating with this, so that people aren't spamming the board to get their points up, and are contributing to the forum.

Amazin Idea...but....the point levels should be hightened extremely. People would be getting Ultra Rare cards a week after they joined. There should also be heavy moderating with this' date=' so that people aren't spamming the board to get their points up, and are contributing to the forum.[/quote']

or making stupid useless topics! !!!! i just had a bad idea in this what if the person who gets enough points and spends it on a god card but when they get the mail they will find a note saying suck this card is to good for you fool! then the person who got that mail would be angry about over 1000 points for a god card wasted unless the person who got the mail reported it in then the person would get a banned! wouldn't that be a problem?

I, surprisingly, understand what steven is saying, and think he has a point.

What if the cards is not in the letter?

What if it's a fake card?

What if it never arrives?

This causes another problem, some people could claim they have not received their card, when in actual fact it has been sent. So some honest person has sent their card away never to see it again, and then we strip the points they got for the trade off them because they are reportedly scamming and not sending cards. I suppose it is low risk as we can just take points off people who scam others and give them back to the victim, but these problems need to be taken into consideration.

Archived