[Added] Points for cards system

Danilus

Good idea, so lets review.

1. No creating more then one account.

2. No spamming for points.

3. We create a new thread and a list of people and their cards they wish to donate.

4. Points are used in the transfer of the cards, the trader defines how much points their cards are worth. (An Auction or a swap can be discussed)

5. The holder of the card sends it (Via post) to the person who donates the points.

6. The trader and the purchaser must confirm that the transaction went smoothly, if it does not the trader with the card is banned and forever shamed and put on the list of internet scammers and fraudsters where they will be mocked till the end of time.

Now is there anything else i've missed? Because I would like to smooth the rules out first before I post them in the new forum.

• Administrators

^Yep, sounds good. ycmaker has made a seperate forum for card trading. I think it's about time now that we start spreading our forum and our points for cards system and card designing contests. I'll gladly volunteer to post this on other forums as long as others do as well...Danilus..Frunk?

• Administrators

Poc, everytime you post you get 1 point, every time you start a thread you get 5 points. With those points you can trade with other users for real yugioh cards...and they will be sent to you via mail. For instance Danilus' is selling some cards in the Card Trade forum ranging between 25 and 100 points...check it out!

maureen_and_jen.jpg

• Administrators

^Haha, yeah dude, it's true......

apple2_805.jpg

Edit: Frunk, are you a member of any other yugioh forums? Maybe you could use your long-had membership to effectively advertise. Maybe put it in your sig? It's just that this is the only yugioh forum I'm a member of....so I can't join without them thinking it's advertising. But others can!

Sorry, this is the only Yugioh forum I am involved with, however, there are other forums I am active on where I could mention it, but I'm not quite sure if they'd be interested...

Oh, the pictures are ok, just try to keep it to one per post, and not too large

Archived