Do you like House?

bury the year

Every case is the same in principle. Normal circumstances of admittance (for a doctor) followed by seizures and panic attacks and an epiphany of ideas leading to first disaster than successful diagnoses. Then followed by patient's death or full recovery. Sorry' date=' I'm not too big a fan.

[/quote']

and 99.9% it's full recovery lol. American's just cant stand the idea of someone dieing.

Every case is the same in principle. Normal circumstances of admittance (for a doctor) followed by seizures and panic attacks and an epiphany of ideas leading to first disaster than successful diagnoses. Then followed by patient's death or full recovery. Sorry' date=' I'm not too big a fan.

[/quote']

and 99.9% it's full recovery lol. American's just cant stand the idea of someone dieing.

Come to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Gang Fights, Drugs, Gun Violence, it's all there. Philly is in the top 3 Most Dangerous Cities in America. Actually, it's #1 if i'm not mistaken. I live in Delaware and I watch the news daily. It's extreamely rare that the news has NOTHING on about Philladelphia.

Archived