I F**KING CALLED IT! (Al Dhampir - Vampire Sheridan) [DBDS]

The only thing is that the whole vampire gimmick revolved around sending cards of a specific type from your opponent's deck to the graveyard.  In this day and age, half the time that just turns out to be a benefit to your opponent.  I hope they get some new field spell that makes those resources become banished or something instead.  Or just forget it altogether and redesign them completely.  Either is fine.

Well if we needed further hints on what one of the Vampire support cards in the main Deck'll likely be. And Sucker-Grace combo plays are gonna be all the more powerful now, just hope they have some LP recovery somewhere to mitigate that effect. 

Defense Position kinda chills this card second material-detaching effect with Links but really, you've got Sucker to make all the GY plays go further, you're not gonna NEED TO use this effect on Links. And let's be honest, the first effect's the main power behind this card anyways-non-destruction removal being available to the Vamps without having to reach for the Cosmic Cylone bait Vampire Kingdom is well appreciated. 

Also our resident president really does have reason to celebrate, I think I remember you saying this way earlier on from this. (rocks in creaking chair, lights pipe) Reminds me of when I made a Level 5 Six Samurai supporting Fusion with a powerful effect almost a full calendar year before Rihan breathed air.

Good times. ANY TIME YOU NEED A PAYMENT none of that lyric fu today, no siree bob

P.S. keep in mind this is a monster more easily summonable with a possession effect and both Mind AND Brain Control are coming to three in about 2 hours. 

Just saying....

giphy.gif

Archived