Yeah, I need help again...

Yankee

Well, as some of you may remember, I have had a hard time at home due to my dad going to jail and a girl that I like giving me a hard time.

Well, it has apparenlty gotten worse =/

1. My dad has come back home, good, BUT, he got fired from his job, so, now we literally have no money anymore. That means we are gonna lose everything.

2. I found out from that girl that I really never did stand a chance to be with her, so, meh...

I put those in as brief words as possible, thats why it may not seem like much, but, ugh. It's 1 thing after another around her, first, dad goes to jail, and mom isn't quite right, so I have to take care of alot of stuff at home and all. Then, when I finally get outside, my friends like nothing more than to poke fun at me about my dad, and the girl I like just crushes the last hope I had left, THEN, our family losing everything by my dad losing his job.

This is just unfair...

Idk why I even bother to wake up some days, it just gets worse and worse seemingly every day...

Can sombody please help me with this, i'm just completly lost...

Guest JoshIcy

your gonna be ok yankee.... i dealt with the same situation for 4years. just keep your chin up and hope for the best :D otherwise it will eat you alive...

well man, all I can say is join the club.

To your money problem: I hate that you are losing everything but your dad is back. There's always a chance he gets a new job right?

To the girl: My old gf broke up with me today so here's what I did.

Stand in front of a mirror.

Say Screw you [insert Girls Name Here] over and over until you believe that you are much better.

About your suicidalness: You wake up so you can simply live. You can get hurt over and over but still, it's better than not doing anything.

I'm not good at giving advice so that's all I got.

Btw, if it makes you feel any better, I never had money. You have both loving parents, be thankful for that. I had none.

your gonna be ok yankee.... i dealt with the same situation for 4years. just keep your chin up and hope for the best :D otherwise it will eat you alive...

and have ADID (attention deficet inattentive disorder' date=' i didn't name it) a poor speller extremely ineligent (12th grade comprehension in the 4th grade, probably higher but the test only went to the end of high school :lol: ) and having a mother who is bipolar

you know what i like this thread we tell each other how bad our lives curently are and then get out done by the next guy, thus making use feel better because we look and go " hey im glad im not that guy" and he thinks "boy am i glad i finaly said that" thus making everone feel better

Agreed with others.. you shouldn't dwell in this pain. Nothing good can come of dwelling in the pits of sorrow. You must pull yourself along with others out of it and into a valley of prosperity. A reason you should wake up is that every new dawn brings fortune of good and misfortune, yet days where misfortune seems to be of towering your good fortune is no reason to lose any hope.

A friend of mine on youtube named "Cloud7845" thought about how very rough his life was when he would wake up every morning and how is life had been filled with hurt and suffering, yet... he continued to pull himself out of the pits of sorrow and now has a girlfriend he has and still deeply cares and loves for the past 2 years that brings him much happiness.

So a new day to wake up can become the very genesis of a better life.

Pain and suffering is life's heavy storm before the beautiful day. One night you go to sleep there's a huge storm that almost swamps and destroys your life, the next morning the sun is shining threw the windowsill and everyone is happy. Just push yourself through the stormy sea and you'll land in that Paradise of sunny palm trees.

Thanks everybody, but it just gets tough to actually find somthing good to think about. I mean, it seemed like the whole dad was over with, but then he loses his job, and like, the next day, girl I like seemingly just kills me.

Oh, yeah, we apparently are gonna have to move out. Our family members will let my parents move in, but they want nothing to do with me. Not even my own brother wants to talk to me...

dude that lest sentence scared the **** out of me man

you cant just go and kill yourself when things are bad.

man i had plenty of experiences with this

how come to me?

wait scratch that you did, and i said i wasnt sure if i was able to help you.

Becuase by helping you, i would have to tap into some old memories.

But i dont care anymore, I dont like seeing friends like this, and anything you need, any questions, you have, im here.

Yankee,

Its alright bro, you are going to be just fine.

Everyone has really rough patches in their life.

In a matter of four years, between the ages of 9 and 13, 4 of my friends had died. 3 due to accidents and 1 due to a suicide.

My family has been through their hard spots as well.

Trust me, from someone who has been there, done that, and bought the t-shirt, you are going to make it.

I can't tell you how many girls I've liked since I was young. I'm finally with the one I think I will stay with forever, and she's like...the 50th person I've liked. 50! So don't worry about her, she's a total wench and you'll see you are going to be much happier without her.

if your friends are poking fun at you about your dad, then they really aren't your friends. You need to let them know what its doing to you and if they still don't stop, stop spending time with them. I know it can't possibly be all of your friends doing this, so just hang with the ones who are closest to you and you'll be fine.

Your dad will get back on his feet eventually, you just have to be patient. I know its a very stressful time on your family and all, but you will pull through. Everyone does.

If you need someone to talk to, you know my username, you know my PM hyperlink in my profile. Feel free to drop me a line and we'll talk you through this hard time in your life.

Thanks alot guys, it's at least nice to see that people do care.

I'm sorry about that last sentance on the first post. I actually did not mean that, it was just meaning that every day it seems to get worse, worded increadibly badly =/

I will try to do things 1 at a time and all.

Truly, thanks for caring.

Please forgive me if I was annoying or idiotic in any way here.

Cheers,

Yankeefan

sorry to here that yankee stay in there and be strong. Thats about all u can do. never give up and remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

man what with everyone and bad stuff happening i mean yesturday i found out if i dont hurry up and go to New student orintation soon or they're going to drop me till next quarder. yes that means i have more free time to spend with you guys, but that also means i have to pay rent on top of cable/internets. thats not that bad sence i make $8 an hour, but i want to go see laura on her b.day and i might not make the money in time to see her then. i guess u can say me not getting into school is taking me away from my love. <.< well thats my depression. ill fined out if thats the case in 2 weeks when i go to new student orintation because thats the only time i have time.

Well ..

I have to do a test next week and I must not just pass but get very good aswell or I will have to wake up at about 6 in the morning to catch a bus in town to go to a pretty bad school cuz the school I wanted to go to 1. Somehow didn't give me letter for the test. 2.The school is nearly full. 3.I bought the letter in late. So yah but still Positive.

Have a nice dream,

says Rahim.

(It rhymes)

CHECK THE REALISTIC CARD SECTION YANKEE

Wow, that sucks Wolf, I am sorry, good luck though ^_^

This is turing into a post your problems thing, maybe I can make a thread like that, post what bad just happend and all. But, idk if that already made, i'll try to look around.

But, anyway, I hope you do ok man ^_^

And good luck on your test rhaim ^_^

Archived