Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?

Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could beat Jaden easily. I'd just play heavy storm to destroy skyscraper and mystical space typhoon to destroy polymerization and finish him off with my thousand eyes restrict' date=' barrel dragon and dark necrofear. All he ever does is use flame wingman.

[/quote']

by reading your post i have my doubt that you could actually beat him

also, in the anime i would lose cause he is the main character and therefor barely lose, but in real life i would win

If I had his Miracle Topdeck' date=' I could beat every existing duelist in GX.

[/quote']

except yugi,jaden & yusei.That's because their miracle topdecking power is far too strong.Try DDM,there's no topdecking involved,which means you can beat the stuffings out of them.

If I had his Miracle Topdeck' date=' I could beat every existing duelist in GX.

[/quote']

except yugi,jaden & yusei.That's because their miracle topdecking power is far too strong.Try DDM,there's no topdecking involved,which means you can beat the stuffings out of them.

AHAHAHAHAHA....

...HA!

No, including Yugi/Yuusei/Jaden. >_>

Also, DDM?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

No... freakin... DUH. Jaden's deck sucks utterly. Deck Destruction works on him, which is really kinda sad. My deck would own him completely, especially in reality. Of course, I'd win in the anime too, because I would have made the anime world. The question is, can you beat Chuck Norris with your deck? XD

No... freakin... DUH. Jaden's deck sucks utterly. Deck Destruction works on him' date=' which is really kinda sad. My deck would own him completely, especially in reality. Of course, I'd win in the anime too, because I would have made the anime world. The question is, can you beat Chuck Norris with your deck? XD

[/quote']

Yes I could...

No... freakin... DUH. Jaden's deck sucks utterly. Deck Destruction works on him' date=' which is really kinda sad. My deck would own him completely, especially in reality. Of course, I'd win in the anime too, because I would have made the anime world. The question is, can you beat Chuck Norris with your deck? XD

[/quote']I agree and if you beat Chuck Norris he would kill you so

I would lose on purpose to live.

Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick into the future and get all the wondrous cards they'll make there and make his deck with those. Then he'd roundhouse kick the judges to change the rules so he can stock 4 BBTD & DAD (or some pwnage meta from the future). Therefore, there is no way to beat Chuck Norris in a duel.

Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick into the future and get all the wondrous cards they'll make there and make his deck with those. Then he'd roundhouse kick the judges to change the rules so he can stock 4 BBTD & DAD (or some pwnage meta from the future). Therefore' date=' there is no way to beat Chuck Norris in a duel.

[/quote']Yes of course unless you were Jaden and find a way to dodge <_<

[/quote']

Deck Destruction does not work on Jaden. He faced a duelist like that, it was Sartorius' lawyer, forget his name. Anyway, the result was, the lawyer got deck destructioned.

And, I could beat Jaden. I summon Mechanical Hound and empty my hand, so he can't play spell cards, ie. Polymerization, Skyscraper, Spark Blaster, etc etc. If not, I would just pwn him with my Giant Rat/Enraged Muka Muka combo combined with the utter beatdown-ness of my deck.

Deck Destruction works on him' date=' which is really kinda sad.

[/quote']

Deck Destruction does not work on Jaden. He faced a duelist like that, it was Sartorius' lawyer, forget his name. Anyway, the result was, the lawyer got deck destructioned.

Just 'cuz he was lucky enough not to get any of his good cards sent to the Graveyard. But DD is almost impossible in today's meta, so...

Jaden is an okay duelist. He's good, but not as good as they show him in the anime. In some places, Jaden didn't need the Miracle Topdeck move to beat people. But only in some places. Also, he lost sometimes. But only sometimes.

Still in real life Jaden is an okay duelist, but still the anime tried to put in tension and stuff like the cartoons did with Superman. But we all know he'll always win. I think I could beat Jaden somewhat.

Spammer.

Jaden's alright, but his deck is crap. That's the trouble with Yu-Gi-Oh!: the games are more about the decks than what you do with them.

Archived