Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?

Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could you beat Jaden in a duel with your own dueling Deck?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys saying MST could destroy polymerization is not tru. Even if you destroy it unless it's a equip' date=' field or continuous trap/magic it will still take effect

[/quote']

MST resolves first in the chain. Therefore, Poly is destroyed prior to its activation, and hence negated.

I would think a 5-star member would understand the rules of the game...

NOTE: MST cannot stop Poly if chained to it. It will destroy Poly, sure, but the effect still goes through. MST does not negate spell / traps!

On-topic: I would beat jaden any day. Zombie Swarm, Dark World, Macro Monarchs, or even my Rainbow Neos Deck XD

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

You guys saying MST could destroy polymerization is not tru. Even if you destroy it unless it's a equip' date=' field or continuous trap/magic it will still take effect

[/quote']

MST resolves first in the chain. Therefore, Poly is destroyed prior to its activation, and hence negated.

I would think a 5-star member would understand the rules of the game...

NOTE: MST cannot stop Poly if chained to it. It will destroy Poly, sure, but the effect still goes through. MST does not negate spell / traps!

It's in the Graveyard when it would be activated. MST stops BBTD, as it does Poly.

No, it is not. A chain resolves in its entirety unless a card that negates the effect is activated. As stated by a number of members, MST does not negate, it simply destroys the card.

When a card is activated, its effect will resolve unless another card says otherwise. Regardless of being destroyed in a chain, anything that is activated must be resolved unless its effect is specifically negated.

If you don't believe it, just play a duel online or in any videogame - MST will never negate anything.

Seriously, learn the rules, SGY. An Equip spell, field spell, or continuous spell will not work if it is MST'd because their effects only work when they are on the field.

Something like Polymerization is a simple activation, so unless it's negated, its effect still resolves. Once an effect is initiated, it doesn't matter if its "body" is destroyed - the effect still works unless negated.

Seriously, learn the rules, SGY. An Equip spell, field spell, or continuous spell will not work if it is MST'd because their effects only work when they are on the field.

Something like Polymerization is a simple activation, so unless it's negated, its effect still resolves. Once an effect is initiated, it doesn't matter if its "body" is destroyed - the effect still works unless negated.

Archived