Nothingness: entities of intuitive and inowlegable eternity

Dr.Kran

Auto Examined

• Color; white (you would have to examine the environment you're in by; examining)
• Ground; flat

• Oxygen; breathable air
• Reality; Character/Likeness, Angles/Physics, Intelligence/Knowledge, Place/Science, Story/Franchise

Limitational Diagram
You are an extra-dimensional being of unknown origin whom so possesses immeasurable power over normal human notions of time, space, the laws of physics, and reality itself, being capable of violating or altering them in unpredictable ways with a casual thought or hand gesture. Despite your vast knowledge and experience spanning untold eons (and much to the exasperation of the object(s) of your obsession), you are not above practical jokes for your own personal amusement, for a Machiavellian and manipulative purpose, or to prove a point. You are said to be nigh-omnipotent, and you are continually evasive regarding your true motivations.

Registray Format (Optional registry) (Use a spoiler. [spoiler-=][/-spoiler])
Register and if you're approved then you may enter. You must find your way into a realm with your all existing Q bodies.
• Name;

• Gender;

• Species;
The name "Q" applies to the names of the individuals portrayed (all "male" and "female" characters refer to each other as "Q"), it also applies to the name of their race and to the Q Continuum itself – an alternate dimension accessible to only the Q and their "invited" guests. The true nature of the realm is said to be beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans, therefore it is shown to humans only in ways they can understand.

Rules

• You may only have 1 choice and that is to be Q and that's for your full prefix settings for your registray.
• Be independent as there is no host for your presence as far as the limitational diagram above.
• You must always reply properly. (All alterations are acceptable.)

• You can be a voyager, mentor or student; you may define everything you want inside of your own journals. (Use a spoiler. [spoiler-=][/-spoiler])
• You must never talk to 50/50 percentages otherwise you'll be mistakened in various ways while speaking something that has already been told countlessly with a final aftermath.

Okay first, you posted this in Role-Playing instead of OOC.

Second, what does this even mean? You're going to have to actually explain what the RP is about. What is the setting, the general plot, what will people be doing?

People aren't going to join if they don't know what they're joining.

Second, what does this even mean? You're going to have to actually explain what the RP is about. What is the setting, the general plot, what will people be doing?

It's Umineko.

I've provided limitations for users in the rules, I've placed a description for a supposed likeness of anyone that's a member of nothingness.

I suppose out of character is the best place for a roleplay game that describes for you what you're like.

And what part of nothingness do you not understand? The least I've thought for/through this roleplay are for people and the most is the realm itself.

Think of it as a club for men that talk like the smoker in a movie called water world who took the mutant's boots.

It isn't really for people to join, and that counts everyone.

The roleplay maybe incomplete but in what way?

I've provided limitations for users in the rules, I've placed a description for a supposed likeness of anyone that's a member of nothingness.

I suppose out of character is the best place for a roleplay game that describes for you what you're like.

And what part of nothingness do you not understand?

Even Nietzsche got dunked trying to superimpose his ideas of nothingness when he humiliated himself in his ideological polemics on Buddhism, yet you're trying to get something out of someone who doesn't have a metaphysical intuition or library. Laymen ought to be mired by an infinite regress of chimerical paradigms, so you should eli5 some of this since the community is mostly posturers who don't actually read, like anywhere else. That's basically what he means.

Even Nietzsche got dunked trying to superimpose his ideas of nothingness when he humiliated himself in his ideological polemics on Buddhism, yet you're trying to get something out of someone who doesn't have a metaphysical intuition or library. Laymen ought to be mired by an infinite regress of chimerical paradigms, so you should eli5 some of this since the community is mostly posturers who don't actually read, like anywhere else. That's basically what he means.

The whole website is polluted with problems from the card editor to the content. Everything on here align/deportrays with a certain breed of mind and one that's perfectly off-topic. There's not much to do except except for healthy/beneficial blacklisting/secluding everything that looks inappropriate/disruptive.

The most disappointingly prolonged, stubbornly disputable, inaccurate commenters, uncertainly reluctant and hoping reliance outnumbers the general, precise, thorough and the advanced.

The whole website is polluted with problems from the card editor to the content. Everything on here align/deportrays with a certain breed of mind and one that's perfectly off-topic. There's not much to do except except for healthy/beneficial blacklisting/secluding everything that looks inappropriate/disruptive.

The most disappointingly prolonged, stubbornly disputable, inaccurate commenters, uncertainly reluctant and hoping reliance outnumbers the general, precise, thorough and the advanced.

This is a cosmopolitan problem, across, too, the ages. It's why Dostoevsky wrote The Idiot; Schopenhauer wrote his essays; Nabokov wrote Invitation to a Beheading; Huxley the visionary wrote Brave New World (unfortunately the inaccurate fiction 1984 appeased best naive English and American sentiments). Obviously this is what satirist Jonathan Swift is legendary for, invoking Gulliver's Travels. This is all because we were memed by bad French individualism instead of resplendent Teutonic/Goethe's individualism, and it's the collateral postmodern hamartia. Knowing this, you should be prepared to elucidate the people who've made you despondent, or else they can't be expected to bootstrap and satisfice your clearly metaphysical game or your interest.

Also I should take back some of my flames cause some people read Borges when I told them to and Borges is excellent.

Dude, you're posting on a children's card game forum where people play pretend about anime they like. If you're looking for validation from other pseudo-intellectuals who think vomiting the contents of a thesaurus makes them smart, you're not going to find it here.

Yeah. I'm locking this. You speak in "intellectual" terms yet can't even understand the basic premise of OOC and RP section differences.

I honestly think from your asanine and belittling responses that you'd bring nothing positive.

If you want to discuss this decision like an actual fuctioning human do so in PM but for now I see no reason to allow this to continue.

You just don't seem to understand properly and I'm sorry for that but....there's well...nothing to this RP to actually run.

Archived