Miles Edgeworth or Apollo Justice Anime

Astro Dude

Mr. Edgeworth or Mr. Justice  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which games should receive anime adaptations next?

• Ace Attorney Investigations
    • Apollo Justice Ace Attorney

With the success of both Ace Attorney anime seasons, I figure why not have Capcom keep the train going?

Something interesting I found: Sam Regal, Phoenix Write Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, is Furio Tigre in Season 2.

Anyway... I was thinking, why not have anime based on the Investigations games, or Apollo Justice?

In the case of the former, the ators who played Edgeworth, Gumshoe and others from the last two games could reprise their roles. And the anime can be split into two arcs. Or maybe one season can be based on Investigations while the other on Investigations 2, and follow the order of both games and show us in anime form how the Logic System and Logic Chess can be adapted into anime form.

In the case of the latter, Sam Regal would reprise his role as Phoenix and utilize the Jurist system from the start, showcasing the case that destroyed his career, then follow up with an aftermath episode, then Apollo's first trial and follow a pattern of sorts, where it all comes together in the final few episodes. And if Travis Willingham isn't to busy with Disney, he can be Kristoff Gavin.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

I'm not sure if the Miles Edgeworth game will get an anime adaptation given said game was never released in English, but IF it happens, that's not going to stop them. That being said, I've seen mixed reviews about the anime, and I've seen quite a few moaning about the animation.

Actually, it was the second Investigations game that wasn't released in English. Hopefully the animation will be better.

It wasn't really an argument. I legit forgot there were 2 Edgeworth games.

One of which legitimately made it across the border, while the other was translated by the fanbase.

Still, it would be nice to see how Edgeworth, and by extension a prosecutor, thinks. I mean throughout the anime we see Phoenix investigate crime scenes, but only present his findings in court. With Edgeworth, we can actually see him use logic and deduce what happened. Plus admit, you'd want to see Simon Keys get backed into a corner by the animals he's trained from another perspective, or see a dark aura surround Cammy Meele.

With Apollo's anime, we can have a bit of back and forth. For the first two episodes we see the trial that ruined Phoenix's career and the third an aftermath, with him being... would it be too harsh for Phoenix to be ostracized by society by presenting fake evidence during Gramrye's trial?

Anyway, episodes 4 and would be Apollo's first trial.

A pattern between back and forth between the Jurist System videos and the cases building up to Kristoff taking the stand for Turnabout Succession.

One of which legitimately made it across the border, while the other was translated by the fanbase.

I suppose that's what happens when staff move on to different teams meaning there was little to no time to work on localisation.

Plus admit, you'd want to see Simon Keyes get backed into a corner by the animals he's trained from another perspective

We did, during a previous Halloween event on this forum  Kappa  .

Archived