When did you notice you were "Good."

Chevalier

Card Maker: Never. My favorite set' date=' the revivals, was soon brushed away.

[/quote']

[b]Well, that only means you try again. Set your standards high!

Edit:

To Dj,

My goodness Pokemon too? Well I suppose after having 4000 some cards, one does get a bit attached. Just suggesting it though.[/b]

No. Never. This site, for me, is for pure fun, and not competing for pieces of paper. Look at the guy in my signature. He's my last card.

For Yu-Gi-Oh!

When did you notice you weren't a duelist who made errors or mistakes. A duelist who could construct a well-working deck that was competitive. Something you could win with or that others would eventually netdeck. When did you notice that you were good enough for Regionals' date=' etc.

Umm, I have always been a good duelest. I actually have never really made any errors. I'm not joking. When I found the game, I looked at all these card, and the rules, and all these things well before playing. And I made a deck. (Cyberdude, and Gphaku know the deck, they say it rules, and I have owned Gphaku with it online)

But I do make errors when dealing with new players, just cus I don't wanna be mean, lol

For Card Maker

When did you begin to get higher ratings. When did you notice your OCG was seldom corrected. When did you begin to be picky about what images and which effects were just "right" for your card(s). When did you begin to "Think outside the box" and come up with original ideas that received praise from everyone. When did correcting a card or making it better, become second nature.

Actually, that was very recent. Probably after I was invited to the legendary contest by Remix. After that, I knew I had a shot. But the time I actually learned I was good and had my grammar and all was probably January. Idk what happend, but that month, I started getting 10/10's alot, and was making some really original stuff. 1 of them is [b']apparently 1 of DJ's favorites[/b] 0_O

So, probably January, lol

But, unnfortunatly, I have come down with the God Kaze syndrome. (I don't wanna explain it, but most of you know it, lol)

No matter how long or confusing it was, that rainbow colour phoenix you made is just pure ace ^_^

TO DJ: If you'd like, you could send me your whole collection of cards and I could keep in them in a safe place. XD

TO Yankee: Do you duel YVD? If so, PM me.

TO Cereal On A Stove: That's a shame. I remember I found pictures for your element set before. Unless you weren't Bobscholtz before and I rambling on about nothing.

O, I know it's a bit off topic but.

1000 posts!

At long last i have 5 stars XD

hi people im new

Well' date=' it's great to see a New Member posting on my thread. Unfortunately, the best place to post that you're New or to post any questions is in the "Introductions" section of the site, or in "Questions, Comments, and Suggestions" section of the site.[/i']

TO DJ: If you'd like' date=' you could send me your whole collection of cards and I could keep in them in a safe place. XD

TO Yankee: Do you duel YVD? If so, PM me.

TO Cereal On A Stove: That's a shame. I remember I found pictures for your element set before. Unless you weren't Bobscholtz before and I rambling on about nothing.

O, I know it's a bit off topic but.[/i']

1000 posts!

At long last i have 5 stars XD

yes. Yes, OXIII, I am bobscholtz. You did find images, and I thank you.

Yugioh

When i got into the top 8 at a draft. since i feel u need true skill to win a draft

Card Maker

Never i have horrible ocg lol but im creative so i would say sence i made the fusion spell and traps like 5 months ago or something

i more make the images for ppl now than make the card my self XD

Yugioh - When I won my locals... 3 weeks in a row... and when I made a deck that could beat the best at locals. Every time. :twisted:

Card Making - About mid February... When all of my cards got higher than 7. My average rating back then was about 8.3 or something... now it is like... 9.4 or so, on..

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

I noticed a long time ago, when I got a nine on the How Well the User Is Known thread. Now I have people PMing me for tutorials. Seriously.

For Card Maker

When did you begin to get higher ratings?

With every set my rating got higher.

When did you notice your OCG was seldom corrected?

Never, some times its good but I usely ask help for it. (Ofcourse its never that bad but I always trie realy difficult effects that are hard to word for a me

When did you begin to be picky about what images and which effects were just "right" for your card(s)?

After my first set, before that I didn't knew DA and I drew the pictures myself they where horrible.

(If you want to see some ask)

When did you begin to "Think outside the box" and come up with original ideas that received praise from everyone?

By me second set for a contest for Derek Whaley

When did correcting a card or making it better, become second nature?

Almost never I only do it when I see mistakes and everybody else says: Good 9/10. (I think its there way of spam).

For Dueling

I'm not realy good my decks are allmost all Lucky Draw decks with works quid well for me.

yugioh

i have to thank crab helmet for this teaching me about card advantage and such, and to come 4th in my locals with an hero deck is quite somthing, the people at my locals are really pros at the game,wich makes me happy when i win, so thank you crab helmet, also because of him i taught my pals to get better

card maker

well i got an impulse to make a card called serket incarnate a few months back scince then my cards have gotten fair ratings :)

Archived