Summoned Onikotsu

PrimeAceJohn

bgd75h.png

SUMMONED ONIKOTSU

DARK | [Level 6]

[Zombie / Effect]

If this card was Special Summoned from the GY: This card gains 500 ATK. If this card was Special Summoned due to the effect of “Book of Life”: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy that target. 

ATK/ 2500   DEF/    0

TRIVIA: 
  • This card is the Zombie/Oni version of Summoned Skull.      
  • The name "Onikotsu" is a combination of the words "Oni" (Japanese Demon) and "Zugaikotsu" (Japenese word for 'Skull').
  • This card works hand-in-hand with the card Book of Life and could be considered in the artwork of this card.

Card Notes: 
  • This card was primarily made to help boost Zombie Decks. Since one of the main engines of Zombies was Summoning monsters from the GY, I wanted to throw in a moderate beater.
  • I also wanted to play off of a Book of Life engine (kinda) that could pop some cards on the field. I wouldn't say it's an ideal engine considering the fact that you 1) need to have a Summoned Onikotsu in the GY and 2) need to have Book of Life in your hand. It's 2 credentials which may not be too hard to play off but it's a nice bonus effect.

Wow it's been a long time, YCM. I see a lot has changed since my long hiatus.

Since I've been gone, I have been still making cards and I upload some of them mainly on DeviantArt, which you can check out here.

So what now? I probably won't be posting on here too often. I will mostly be uploading my cards on DeviantArt, but, if there is a card / cards I feel is good enough to upload on here for some good feedback then I will do so. 

So in honor of my very first custom card upload on YCM, my custom Skull Deck, (I'm warning you, it's pretty terrible), I present you; Summoned Onikotsu

All/any feedback is welcomed. 

Archived