[Written] Unfathomable Bestowment

Dokutah

Unfathomable Bestowment
Normal Spell

Activate only by either pay 2000 LP OR shuffle up to 2 card(s) in your hand to your Deck. Excavate the top card of your deck until you Excavated a Level 9 or higher Monster, Add that card to your hand and then shuffle the rest to your Deck, also for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves, you cannot use Monster you control as Tribute or Material to Summon a Monster or effect that Summon a Monster other than Monster whose its Level/Rank 9 or higher, Additionally, If you activate this card by shuffling a number of card(s); You can add equal number of cards that list the added monster's name in its text 1 each from your Deck and/or GY. You can only activate 1 "Unfathomable Bestowment" per turn.

[spoiler= 0.1 Ver]
Activate only by either pay 2000 LP OR shuffle up to 2 card(s) in your hand to your Deck. Excavate the top card of your deck until you Excavated a Level 9 or higher Monster, Add that card to your hand and then shuffle the rest to your Deck, also for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves, you cannot Flip Summon and Summon a face-up Effect Monster with different Type(s) and Attribute(s) than any of the added monster(s) by this card effect, Additionally, If you activate this card by shuffling a number of card(s); You can add equal number of cards that list the added monster's name in its text 1 each from your Deck and/or GY, also for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves, You cannot attack and activate the effects of monster on your field unless it has Level/Rank equal or higher than the monster with the lowest Level added by this card effect.

The things i made to finally make peace with Sac-Bois defeat in Structure Deck Contest not long ago

So basically support for god-esque cards (including the Level 9s of Dracostory and World Legacy, being the new lowest standart for such card beside 10+). Ill admit this is tricky to run in the Lv 9 gods since most of them are poly attribute so there probably newer restriction soon. At Vaccum its a +0 but with capacity of Drawing 3. In context of Sac-Bois thats at least 1 Bois, a Fallen Paradise, and a Dark Summon Bois. Ra User can use this to get all 3 modes, and so forth

Unfathomable Bestowment

Normal Spell

Activate only by either pay 2000 LP OR shuffle up to 2 card(s) in your hand to your Deck. Excavate the top card of your deck until you Excavated a Level 9 or higher Monster, Add that card to your hand and then shuffle the rest to your Deck, also for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves, you cannot Flip Summon and Summon a face-up Effect Monster with different Type(s) and Attribute(s) than any of the added monster(s) by this card effect, Additionally, If you activate this card by shuffling a number of card(s); You can add equal number of cards that list the added monster's name in its text 1 each from your Deck and/or GY, also for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves, You cannot attack and activate the effects of monster on your field unless it has Level/Rank equal or higher than the monster with the lowest Level added by this card effect.

I do like the intent of this powerful Spell, basically doing for the hand what World Legacy Monstrosity did for the field in terms of propagating high-Level monsters. My first main concern is with the effect-perhaps it could be split, like Rank-Up-Magic Revolution Force showed us before in terms of design.

Something like...

Unfathomable_Bestowment.png

Activate 1 or both of these effects and resolve them in sequence. 
● Pay 2000 LP, excavate cards from the the top of your Deck until you excavate a Level 9 or higher monster, add it to your hand and shuffle the rest into your Deck, but you cannot Summon Effect Monsters with a different Type, Attribute and/or Level from that added monster for the rest of this turn after this effect resolves. 
● Shuffle up to 2 cards from your hand into the Deck, then add that many cards to your hand that specifically list the name of a Level 9 or 10 monster in their text (but no more than 1 each from your Deck or GY), but you cannot attack or activate the effects of Level/Rank 4 or lower monsters you control, until the End Phase.
iU8EggM.png
The second issue I had, and fixed in my re-imagining of the effect, was how the conditions stood in the way of you Summoning them to begin with. Outside of providing Knightmare fodder, the restriction on the 'shuffle to add' effect would leave Dark Summoning Beast out in the cold, not to mention it'll likely be how it interacts with other helpful Archetypes that will be the deciding factor in whether or not Sacred Beasts get gud from the Structure Deck support.

And the first would keep any of the other Sacred Beasts from being Summoned too, which is why I added in the Level caveat on that restriction, allowing you to field the other Beasts if you've the liquid, and prioritizing Raviel in the Sacred Beast build since even with the restrictions, you can Summon the similarly-typed Armityle and Dark Summoning Beast. And with the World Legacy Monstrosities, the new Level caveat would allow them to work hand in hand with Unfathomable Bestowment to help set up.

So, here's my contribution to an amazing, if War-and-Peace lengthy, card. What do you think?

The funny thing is i just got the idea to rework this card lol

Beautiful fixes as always @@black d'Sceptyr . Especially in your case, the frickin artwork.

Yeah i just realise my restriction is way too harsh than what i expected. Your current fixes at least alleviate it a bit for the better

Archived