Railway ( Looking For Advice )

Ultimagamer

I will be going to the Wisconsin regional next weekend, and am hoping to have the most optimized list for that regional. 

Current List 

3x Night Express Knight 

3x Heavy Freight Train Derricrane 

3x Super Express Bullet Train 

3x Flying Pegasus Railroad Stampede 

3x Ruffian Railcar 

3x Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring 

3x Effect Veiler 

3x Gameciel 

2x Gadarla 

3x Jizukiru 

3x Revolving Switchyard 

3x Urgent Schedule 

3x Pot of Desires 

3x Limiter Removal 

3x Called by the Grave 

1x Skill Drain 

2x Double Header Anger Knuckle 

1x Platinum Gadget 

1x Qliphort Genius 

1x Abyss Dweller 

2x Gustav Max 

2x Super Dora 

2x Liebe 

1x Gangaridai 

1x Number 35 

1x Number 84 

1x Number 77 

3x Nibiru the Primal Being 

3x Droll and Lock Bird

3x Twin Tiwsters

3x Rivalry of Warlords 

3x Red Reboot 

I'm looking to make this list as best as I can for that regional with the cards I have available. Some cards I can think of off the top that I have that I could add to any parts of the deck would be the following. 

Knightmare Cerberus, LANPhorhynchus, Proxy Dragon, Gaia Saber the Lightning Shadow, Exciton Knight, Bagooska, Train Ironwolf, Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord (1x), Rocket Arrow Express, Hustle Rustle, Forbidden Chalice (2x), Scapegoat, Foolish Burial, Monster Reborn, Cosmic Cyclone, Special Schedule (2x), Dragged Down Into The Grave, Twin Twisters, Mind Drain, Torrential Tribute, Dimensional Barrier, Imperial Order, Lost Wind, Solemn Strike, Ghost Reaper, Terraforming, Gadarla, Dogoran, Numbers 35, 84, and 77, Super Dora, Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer, Liebe, Borreload Dragon, Barrage Blast, Train Connection, Solemn Judgement, Evenly Matched, Droll and Lock Bird, Super Poly (2x) and Fusion of Fire and Starving Venom/Violet Chimera/Dragostapelia/Diplexer Chimera, Pankratops, Borrelsword, Ghost Sister, Castel, Vanity's Fiend, Majesty's Fiend, Shared Ride, and Gozen Match. 

Archived