WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS SUMMER

Tefached

This Summer I am;

1. Working

2. Spending time with mates and BF.

3. Possible going to 'Infest' , a 3 day Cyber-Goth festival held in BRADFORD, UK.

4. Dj'ing at a local Goth Club Night, Darklands.

5. Aiming to speak with the manager of a Club, with my fellow Dj friend, to see if we can start a possible Club Night in the Club Venue.

6. Doing the same as usual, clubbing, partying, drinking etc.

Marching Band Camp' date=' (aka, Hell(sorry for crude language, but it has to be said) for Band Peeps)

[/quote']

Hell is just a place.

Anyway, band camp is Hell? I think it's pretty cool. I really only thought it was Hellish during the first few days of freshman year. After it was over, I kinda missed it. It was definitely hot as Hell as though. ;-)

i am having my 16th b-day party(though ive been 16 for 4 months or so)

going to cedar point YEAH!!!!!!

possibly getting a job

hopefully staying active on here

hanging with friends

and practicing a lot more with reiki (PM me if you want to know what that is)

Marching Band Camp' date=' (aka, Hell(sorry for crude language, but it has to be said) for Band Peeps)

[/quote']

Hell is just a place.

Anyway, band camp is Hell? I think it's pretty cool. I really only thought it was Hellish during the first few days of freshman year. After it was over, I kinda missed it. It was definitely hot as Hell as though. ;-)

Then you clearly have never been to the Forsyth Central Band Camp, the Music Director will have you run 9 laps around the track field if you move incorrectly, try to ich yourself, play a wrong note, or move when he tells you not to move a single muscle...It's complete chaos for the freshman, but it probably won't be as bad this year, last year I couldn't even go because I had extreme emotional distress even then, and I couldn't face a day outside, so I spent my summer inside and Elly just gave me company....But now, I ready for Band Camp, and so is my Ex-GF, my current GF has nothing to worry about though because she's not in Marching Band.

[/quote']

Hell is just a place.

yes hell is a place...in norway...hell norway....a great small town....

which i will be passing through when i go to germany!

edit:

my updated summer

fly to cali to see disturbed for a whole week with backstage passes

fly to ny

fly to p.a.

fly to scottland

fly to germany

fly to london

fly to all main cities/drive

yes hell is a place...in norway...hell norway....a great small town....

which i will be passing through when i go to germany!

edit:

my updated summer

fly to cali to see disturbed for a whole week with backstage passes

fly to ny

fly to p.a.

fly to scottland

fly to germany

fly to london

fly to all main cities/drive

Backstages passes. Lucky

Cool. Me or TAG might see you.

Why fly? It's only a few hours drive from ny to P.A. I should know. I make the trip almost every weekend.

Archived