SMITE Yugioh Cards

Rhyde1997

I love moba game SMITE and recently, as a bored hobby of relaxation, I turned the Egyptian Gods in that game into Yugioh Cards. The concept being all the base default skins for these gods serve as Level 4 monsters, each with their own effects tying into each other, while all their other skins serves as either Spells, Traps, Synchro, Fusion, Ritual, XYZ or higher level Effect monsters. I have the archtype centered around the graveyard and usage of it. With that said, I have come into a stump coming up with themes for the Greek, Hindu, Chinese, and Mayan gods. With that said, if anyone here could help spitball some ideas that would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Serqet:

there a bit of wording problem with Serqet's monster destruction effect  since its vague on which monster on battle that should destroyed. of course implying that it meant the destroy the one owned by opponent its should be ( Destroy the battling opponent monster). another problem is discarding cards from deck can actually translated to "send" wording which apply to both hand or deck better than discard. there fore this is the rough fix:

"Before the Damage Calculation, if a Monster you control battles: You can shuffle 1 Monster from your GY to your Deck; Destroy the battling opponent monster. Whenever a monster card is sent to GY: Your opponent must send 1 card from either his/her hand OR top of the Deck to GY. Opponent cannot send cards from their top of the deck this way unless he/she has no cards in his/her hand.

as for the card design, im not really agree with Serqet being potentially OP. destruction effect is ok but on a bit harder to summon monster. not a normal summoned Level 4. last effect is practically begging for unfair abuses, its trigger on any instances a monster is sent to GY from anywhere and anytime. i can see this summoned as part of opening a combo and then you do your shenanigans which responded by this card effect that clear opponent hand with no chances whatsoever to play

Anubis:

"When this card destroy a monster by battle: Gain LP equal to differences between this card ATK and the ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster (whichever apply for damage calculation on that battle). You can pay LP in multiples of 500: Discard a card from your hand for each multiple of 500 LP paid; draw that many cards. additionally if you discard any "Egyptian God" card(s) for this effect, reduce the amount of card you would draw for each of those cards and then add 1" Egyptian God" card from your Deck to your hand"

last effect is not really experimental but its quite hard to find its equivalent. that being said, the draw effect is too good. its a 3+ hand fixer that combo as a super-searcher. Dangers! and GY dependable effects are still in the game and this card can provide even more power to it

So for Serqet would you say a Nerf or making it Level 5 or higher work? 
And for workshop reasons, what would you suggest as a Nerf for Anubis?

(Also as much as I love the workshop on my cards, highly appreciated, I would still like some suggestions for other pantheons if possible)

3 hours ago, Rhyde1997 said:

So for Serqet would you say a Nerf or making it Level 5 or higher work? 
And for workshop reasons, what would you suggest as a Nerf for Anubis?

(Also as much as I love the workshop on my cards, highly appreciated, I would still like some suggestions for other pantheons if possible)

serqet: make it higher levels (along with appropiate stat) should be good. The first effect is fine. My main concern is more on the 2nd effect that lack of HOPT like Anubis does and easily triggered  (hence can bw abuse to unfairly remove opponent hand just by being part of combo) Heck, i just notice that its practically infinite loop by its own which is a big no no. If you want to keep the effect because you want it tied to smite's lore, you need to nerf it hard or replace the effect with something that can result with the same goal with different ways. 

Anubis should have same treatment, although for the draw-search effect can be limited to only activated on summon. Especially specific type of of summon correspond to it (like Fusion have effects that only triggered by fusion summon) 

Archived