Manica Gladiator

Bluvista

I might have made this a little too broken...

Manica Gladiator

Level 10

EARTH

Ritual/Warrior/Effect

Can be ritual summoned using "Conquest of the Gladiator" Unaffected by other cards effects. When this card battles, if the opponent were to activate a spell, trap or monster effect, you ca negate the activation of that spell, trap or monster's effect and destroy it. Negate the effects of Monsters this card battles with. This card inflicts piercing damage to defense position monsters. when this card destroys a Defense position monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters original attack power. When this card destroys an Attack position monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monsters original Defense. Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponents monster in battle, you can banish 1 monster from your opponents GY, inflict damage to your monster equal to its Original ATK or DEF, whichever is higher, then this card can make a second attack this turn.  When this card leaves the field, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.  

Conquest of the Gladiator

Ritual Spell

Can be used to Ritual summon "Manica Gladiator" You must also offer up monsters on you field, or in your hand whose total levels equal exactly 10. Once per turn, when the opponent takes 1000, or more points of effect damage, you can banish this card and 2 monster cards from your GY, draw 2 cards, you cannot attack directly with monsters the turn you activate this effect.  

1 hour ago, Bluvista said:

I might have made this a little too broken...

Manica Gladiator

Level 10

EARTH

Warrior/Ritual/Effect

Can only be Ritual Summoned using "Conquest of the Gladiator". Unaffected by other cards effects. When this card battles, if the opponent activates the effect a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster Card: You can negate the activation of that effect and destroy it. Negate the effect(s) of a Effect monster(s) this card battles with. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. when this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK. When this card destroys an Attack Position monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original DEF. Once per turn, when this card destroys an opponents monster in battle: You can banish 1 monster from your opponent's GY and reduce the ATK of this card by an amount equal to the Original ATK or DEF (whichever is higher) of the banished monster; this card can make a second attack this turn.  When this card leaves the field: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.  

Ritual Spell

Can be used to Ritual summon "Manica Gladiator" You must also offer up monsters on you field, or in your hand whose total levels equal exactly 10. Once per turn, when the opponent takes 1000, or more points of effect damage, you can banish this card and 2 monster cards from your GY, draw 2 cards, you cannot attack directly with monsters the turn you activate this effect.  

I cleaned up the Gladiator a bit. But yeah, it is a tiny bit broken. Also, missing ATK/DEF info.

Revamped and Reworked

Manica Gladiator

Level 12

EARTH

Warrior/Ritual/Effect

Can only be Ritual Summoned using "Conquest of the Gladiator". Cannot be destroyed by Card effects.  When this card battles, your opponent cannot activate spells, or traps. Negate the effect(s) of a Effect monster(s) this card battles with. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. when this card destroys a Defense Position monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original ATK. When this card destroys an Attack Position monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's original DEF. When this card leaves the field: Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. 

ATK: 3500 DEF: 1500

Ritual Spell

Can be used to Ritual summon "Manica Gladiator" You must also offer up monsters on you field, or in your hand whose total levels equal at least 24. Once per turn, when the opponent takes 1000, or more points of effect damage, you can banish this card and 2 monster cards from your GY, draw 2 cards, you cannot attack directly with monsters the turn you activate this effect.  

Okay, So after seeing a couple of the comments on the original, I decided to rework it a little. My original idea was a 4000 ATK, 0 DEF monster, Similar to Chaos MAX dragon... But with it being invincible to effects, having 4000 ATK would be too busted. So its still really, really powerful, but it has been nerfed. (You can target it with effects now, and it can't banish, or  multi-attack. Also, I made its level 12, and I made it much, much harder to summon with the 24 total level thing...)

Archived