Dualcross Flamechain - New Master Rule Experimental Xyz!

Atypical-Abbie

The new era of YGO is upon us! Yes, the seventh anime series, called Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens (very creative) has recently been revealed, and while we know little about it, we do know that Master Rules are changing once again. Simply, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Monsters can once again be Special Summoned to the Main Monster Zone without the need of a Link Monster, in other words, it's like it used to be, though Link and Pendulums face-up in the Extra Deck still need to be put in the Extra Monster Zone or zones Link Monsters point to. You can read more about it here: ygorganization.com/master-rule…

So I was wondering, what will this change for card making? Well, this is the first thing I thought about, a card that gains a bonus for being Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone rather than the Main Monster Zone, which is kind of funny to think about, since it previously would be harder to put them in the Main Monster Zone, but now we can design cards that sacrifice the Extra Monster Zone for Link Monster use to make a card become more powerful, so that's what this card does. Simply, it's able to Equip a monster from the Deck if Xyz Summoned to the Extra Monster Zone, and equip from the hand if Xyz Summoned to the Main Monster Zone. You are also able to detach materials from the card to Special Summon that monster, though you won't be able to attack with monsters other than this card and that Summoned monster for the rest of the turn, which I have done since it has again become easier to mass Xyz Summon and what not, so I feel the need to limit what you can do more so than previously with Link Monsters being such a huge part of the game, while now it may not be any longer.

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/d1f3a62a-0671-46af-987e-8a1b848f8361/ddmpdvh-833efd0f-c7e1-414b-8f27-067ae6729c5d.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QxZjNhNjJhLTA2NzEtNDZhZi05ODdlLThhMWI4NDhmODM2MVwvZGRtcGR2aC04MzNlZmQwZi1jN2UxLTQxNGItOGYyNy0wNjdhZTY3MjljNWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5TyPC48lbc_YpeyvljjU1uEgNE0bVlXigZWbuD_pAuI

2 Level 8 monsters / If this card is Xyz Summoned to your Extra Monster Zone: You can equip 1 monster from your Deck to this card. If this card is Xyz Summoned to your Main Monster Zone: You can equip 1 monster from your hand to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 2 materials from this card; Special Summon 1 Monster Card equipped to this card, also for the rest of this turn, monsters you control cannot attack, except this card and the Special Summoned monster.

Archived